New Tools or Underwear?

-

ChargedDart75

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1603193801074.jpg

on a side note, my boy is outgrowing his clothes so fast, most of it gets handed down to others
you cant really hand down underwear so those end up as shop rags

his sister thinks its hilarious to see his boxers float around the garage (little does she know thats where hers will end up in short order if i ever find them to be too little)

on a side note, my boy is outgrowing his clothes so fast, most of it gets handed down to others

his sister thinks its hilarious to see his boxers float around the garage (little does she know thats where hers will end up in short order if i ever find them to be too little)
LOL I know what you mean. My boys are 27 and 24 it was a catastrophic when they were 10 and 7 when I grabbed a pair of their gotch to clean up a spill. Thought the world was coming to an end.

Hell I can't even buy clothes at "normal" stores for my boy. Just turned 16 last week HE'S 6'8" and 300 LBS!!! Wears size 18 shoes!!! Even t-shirts cost $30 if you want them long enough to cover his butt crack!!! We get asked all the "What the hell are you feeding that kid?" Our reply is MIRACLE GROW!! LOL

Socks underwear pretty much anything cotton haha

Hell I can't even buy clothes at "normal" stores for my boy. Just turned 16 last week HE'S 6'8" and 300 LBS!!! Wears size 18 shoes!!! Even t-shirts cost $30 if you want them long enough to cover his butt crack!!! We get asked all the "What the hell are you feeding that kid?" Our reply is MIRACLE GROW!! LOL
The way my three eat you would think they was that big. My youngest is the runt and he can out eat the 2 older ones. And they eat alot lol

Yup up until 17, 18 years it’s and endless supply of shop rags after that it begins to dwindle now I have to go to the local thrift store and buy rags so enjoy it while you can. Because don’t know when I’ll see ya but we’ll have a good time then dad

The way my three eat you would think they was that big. My youngest is the runt and he can out eat the 2 older ones. And they eat alot lol
Yes it is quite amazing the amount of groceries those boys could pack away. Never any leftovers they would Hover it all.

my oldest is 10
not sure how tall, havent measured him in a while, but he weights in right at about 100 pounds, and wears an adult medium

im sure once he hits puberty he will shoot up, thats what i did

i got a picture floating around somewhere of me and a few of my cousins
my sister is the oldest, i am the second oldest

of that generation, everyone of my male cousins is taller then i am, and half of the female cousins are
at 6 foot even, i look like the runt of the litter

Look on the bright side. You have someone who can dust the top shelves for you.

Magine how big he'd be if ya hadn't turned under so much for feet :eek:

Just wanted to put things in perspective in case there's any doubters. Here he is with the rest of his team and Mom's shoes next to his LOL

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

We are seriously trying to get it in his head he has a God Given gift being so big. He needs to get his grades up and the scholarships are going to be thrown at him. We would like nothing more than him to go to a Division 1 school on a free ride , get an education and come out of college with little or no debt.

Love your Cuda Ron. A sweet ride!!

Of course, I periodically update my lingerie collection. I think you should spend enough money to buy quality lingerie. I can buy a set for $300 if I know the price equals the quality. I am surprised by people who can wear the same set for years. A category of people, like in the meme above, buy new models of iPhones and the most expensive jewelry while wearing old bras and underwear. I don't understand that kind of choice. I often look at girls' reviews on forums about different lingerie sets. At Model: 35 Bras & Lingerie Underneath $25 On Amazon That Glance & Really feel Like They Price WAY Extra - Glamour Fashion there are a lot of great tips and sets that you can order.
If I spend 300 on lingerie, I'd expect the model to come with it

-
Back