New vanity plates

-

Shenango

Reaction score
I wondered why my Son wanted pictures of my classic's a month ago. Since he is a graphic artist at a tee/novelty store I was guessing tee for sure. When I saw these plates I was very impressed with the layout and clarity. My question to you guys is, would you display them on dash or mount them to the front bumper. Thanks for weighing in.
Jerry

580A1989.JPG

I wondered why my Son wanted pictures of my classic's a month ago. Since he is a graphic artist at a tee/novelty store I was guessing tee for sure. When I saw these plates I was very impressed with the layout and clarity. My question to you guys is, would you display them on dash or mount them to the front bumper. Thanks for weighing in.
Jerry

View attachment 1715124277
Front bumper for sure. Nice work BTW

Very nice , cops can be tough could be a heat score if your souposed to have a front plate !

That's killer work. Does he have an email address or can you PM me?

To answer your question on the front for sure but find a way to put plastic in front of it to prevent stone chips.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. My son is very good at what he does and has been in the graphics business for nearly 30 years. This is one of his wraps from spring 2017

600.jpg

-
Back