New Wheels

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I regretted selling a set of Centerlines I owned 2 yrs. ago and today I made up for it. I found these polished Centerlines for sale over at MoParts.Com and picked them up at Englishtown this morning. The fronts are 15" X 5.5" w/ Goodyear 195-70-15's, the rears are 15" X 8.5" with Hoosier Quick Times 27 X 11.50-15's with a good bit of life left in them. I love the way the second generation B`cuda's look with either Weld 5 stars or Centerlines, and now I have a set!

$500 for the entire deal.:thumrigh:
Barracuda226-vi.jpg

Barracuda230-vi.jpg

Barracuda231-vi.jpg

They came off of a Duster race car and they have never seen street miles (or so I was told....) The rims are absolutely MINT condition. They just have some water spots that wipe right off. I'm happy.

Nice score John, I saw those on Moparts. Are you going to run those Hoosiers ?

AdamR said:
Nice score John, I saw those on Moparts. Are you going to run those Hoosiers ?

I probably won't even mount the wheels initially! Where I store the car now has a TIGHT driveway with a curb on either side. I'll never fit betweent the houses with the Hoosiers on the car! We're planning on buying a new house next spring and the top priorities upon house shopping are:
At LEAST 2 bedrooms
At LEAST 2 bathrooms
At LEAST a 2 car garage with a W-I-D-E driveway
And a place to eat...watch TV...yard for the dog....deck for the B-B-Q grill...etc.

-
Back