New York Giants #1

-

ValiantMike

Reaction score
I guess we all know who's the best now. What a game. Maybe the Pats can try again next year.:bootysha:

i want to thank the giants for keeping the 72 dolphins as the only team with a perfect season!

Yes,congrats to the Giants you flat out beat my boys..i make no excuses for them..But man we still have to listen to that angry old "convicted felon "from the '72 Dolphins...

Congrat's to the Giants and thier fans. The Giants played a great game and deserved the win. I think I would have named the D-line co MVP's and not Eli though. My Pats will have to wait till next year.

Jack

Great Game one of the best Super Bowl games in the last few years

Yes, congrats to the Giants. As posted earlier, I could have been cheering on either team (since the 49ers were no where to be found in the Super Bowl stadium ... except for when the coin toss was taking place) but was leaning toward New England only for the reason that Brady went to my alma mater (Serra High School). In the end, the Giants deserved to win this particular contest. As for being one of the better Super Bowls, maybe during the 4th quarter but up to that point, I wasn't overly impressed. It was fun though - like any Super Bowl Sunday should be. Again, congrats to the Giants!

I agree GTXperience, the first 3 quarters were a bit of a yawner. The 4th quarter was about as good as it gets though.

Jack

great game thanks to the giants, oh yeah 19 and what, oh i forgot 18 and 11111111111111111111, the media blew them way out proportion about week 2 or 3. any how congrats to the giants:cheers:

-
Back