New York Pizza

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Hey @rumblefish360

This part of this video reminds me of you...

New York Pizza vs Chicago Pizza.... :D :poke: :D

Everyone knows Chicago Pizza is better.... :lol:

:rofl:
True, most have this thing about there stuff being the best.

I will honestly say I have had some truly awesome pizza outside of New York in North Carolina, Georgia & Florida. Absolutely outstanding pizza!

I have also had some truly pitiful pizza in New York that I wouldn’t feed to my wife’s dog.
(Good dog, it just needs to leave the house permanently, ASAP!)

One day, I look forward to visiting Chi-town and eating as much pizza as I can from multiple places as well as much food as humanly possible that I can’t get in the Big Apple.

In this day and age, if a big city or small town can’t whip up a Delicious or scrumptious dish, blame the chef!
Or the water.... LMAO

:rofl:
True, most have this thing about there stuff being the best.

I will honestly say I have had some truly awesome pizza outside of New York in North Carolina, Georgia & Florida. Absolutely outstanding pizza!

I have also had some truly pitiful pizza in New York that I wouldn’t feed to my wife’s dog.
(Good dog, it just needs to leave the house permanently, ASAP!)

One day, I look forward to visiting Chi-town and eating as much pizza as I can from multiple places as well as much food as humanly possible that I can’t get in the Big Apple.

In this day and age, if a big city or small town can’t whip up a Delicious or scrumptious dish, blame the chef!
Or the water.... LMAO
Please tell me where in Florida, Please.......
I will drive across the state if I have to......

Please tell me where in Florida, Please.......
I will drive across the state if I have to......

Indialantic/Melbourne Beach, on the beach.

A good fella retired outta Queens New York and set up shop doing Queens style pies. He is near constantly busy and being able to eat outside is very cool with the same at your feet. Nothing is stellar about the pizza, just good old classic style done with 100% sauce, good cheese, dough is done right and baked right.

We have a member or two from Melbourne.
(Hoping to be there in a few weeks.)

But as it was said above! Like women, soooo many shapes, sizes, colors, etc... and they can all be good. It just depends on your taste buds on your tongue. What I love you may hate.

I love traveling around pizza parlor to pizza parlor just trying them out. I went through about 14 or so when I moved into my new place 16 years ago.
Oooooo the agony!!!

Thick *** have baked dough and marinara sauce call tomato sauce. NOT! Rubber cheese, burnt bottoms, unmelted cheese, burnt toppings & the worst, a slice that flops over even after you fold it! Ugh! & oh good lord it sucked for awhile!

-
Back