New Yukon Gears- manual and foam container in rough shape

-

zakimodo

Reaction score
Hi All
To start ,the ring and pinion appear fine, no concerns of product damage. I was however somewhat surprised at the condition of the manual and close cell foam carton that holds the gears. Just curious if anyone else has had this "out of the box" experience with Yukon.

The foam shipping box was free. So what's your Bit*h. Blame it on the method it was shipped.

How much do the gears weigh? How fragile is the foam and the manual compared to the gears?

I think I have another to add to my do not sell list.

How bad did you really want to keep the foam shipping box? You could send it all back and let them try again?

The foam did its job. Hopefully the manual/instructions can be looked up online, if needed. I've heard horror stories on shipped items and some are more due to individuals in the company, not necessarily to the company overall.

My Liberty gears had a good stiff styrofoam and the box arrived in good shape. Dont know if it's the quality of the foam, or the gorillas that work for UPS.

I should have re phrased my first post. I am not complaining about "cheap packaging". I agree it did its job and really doesn't need to be some elaborate container.

I just found it odd to open the box and have a crumpled up manual under the lid. Kind of had me wondering if this had been opened prior to it being delivered to me.

-
Back