New

-

SirFartsALot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to need alot of help from this forum. Growing up I was not alowd to work on cars or I could not drive. Won't go into why. When I got on my own I was in the service and deployed all of the time just no time.

Now that I am retired very little money this is going to be a long term project and I am behind the eight ball on knowlege and as money trickles in I buy parts.

Was going to build a 64 dodge dart gt convertible but I think that I am going to save and buy a 66 dart 270 sedan.

It is already a V8 car (not running) @ $1500. After that is accomplished I saw a 66 gt on here that I could use for parts @ $750. etc etc.

SirFartdALot

sounds like a good plan, many of us work with a budget. I have found that being here, looking at other peoples projects really helps me stay motivated when I dont have the $$ to do any work. Enjoy, dont be afraid to ask questions, and use the search option too.

JOE

Welcome! You will find lots of help here. As you can tell, I am partial to the early-a's (pre-67.) Thank you for serving our country, many active and retired military here on FABO.

Welcome to FABO! You'll be amazed how many people you find in the service who are Mopar guy's! A lot of information with the guy's you work with too, you'll be amazed with what some of them did before coming in the military. Good luck with the Dart, gorgeous car always liked them. Look forward to seeing pictures of her.

Welcome to FABO. You're going to have fun here. Lots of Mopar knowledge in the 10,000+ members.
Only thing I know for sure is you might not ride in my Dart if you live up to your handle! LOL.

" a fartin horse will never tire,a fatin mans the man to hire" as qouted from pfogel lol welcome aboard :cheers:

Welcome to FABO from another one in Tennessee! Your name will certainly be easy to remember. I'm not sure where Loretto is ... but I hope it's down wind. :-D Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions. You'll have lots of help here just for the asking.

OK-Welcome but you set in the corner-away from the door

Welcome to FABO. Hang on the price of gas is going up all the time so you may become more valuable!!!

Just wanted to follow up and say it was great talking with you on the phone the other day Ben. You've got some great plans in mind and I enjoyed the chat. :-D

-
Back