Newbie from AR

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello guy's I am Mopar Mikes wife showing him how to use the computer, have patience with him he is very slow at typing and misspells alot, but he is very knowledgable and well know for his mopar talents and experiences around this region. He is the owner of 1963 Valaint sig. 200 slant 6, 30 over and is determined to keep the slant 6. He is an ole 1/8 mile barracuda drag racer. :salut:

Whell welocme to the site, aloot of as cant spel dat whell :scratch: Eveyone has a good time here and we hope you enjoy :hello2:

:worthles:

pic4.JPG

Welcome the two of you to the site.Sit back and enjoy the info and the members and feel free to ask all questions at what ever level you fell at home with,Mrmoaprtech

Hello all.
Big Brother here at MoparMike. Pics comming soon.
He is a major MOPAR HEAD.
Very valuable mopar resource.

I sure have came a long way

Giving Thanks to all my friends that has improved my quality of life :happy10:

Happy Thanks Giving to all my great friends here from my hole family :cheers:

It sure looks like my confidence and abilities sure has changed for the better
Thank you all for putting up with me, Yall are the best.

I came to this site for help and found so much more :happy10:

7121958 002.jpg

I never got to say "Welcome to FABO" to ya Mike.....Oh wait, I wasn't a member yet!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya.......FABO sure has attracted the best of the best here. :bootysha:

I never got to say "Welcome to FABO" to ya Mike.....Oh wait, I wasn't a member yet!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya.......FABO sure has attracted the best of the best here. :bootysha:

Back atcha 6pak C :bootysha: :cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving Mike & Treva and family.
TGTURKEY9.jpg

I never got to say welcome to FABO either so..........

welcome.gif
th_dancingnanaline.gif
welcome2.gif

Have a good Holiday my friend!
14.gif

No, thank you "moparmike" for all you have contributed over the last few years. I always look forward to your posts. :cheers:
And BTW, welcome to FABO!

I'd forgotten all about your welcome thread! How time flies!

"Putting up with you"???? Ohhhh c'mon Mike, you're the life, blood and soul of FABO and it just wouldn't be the same wonderful place without you. We've all grown as human beings just by hanging around with ya, and I know I'm a better person for knowing you.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend, and to Treva, Creed, Mikey, Shona, Macy, Riley and Boogy (and any other family members I might've forgotten too). I'm thankful for having friends like you.

Have a great day tomorrow Mike!

I'm thankful that I found this site and didn't take long to figure out you have a special place in a lot of folks harts here.

I hope tomorrow finds you and your loved ones in good health and spirits!

Your West coast friend,
Stan

Happy Thanksgiving Mike & Treva and family.
TGTURKEY9.jpg

I never got to say welcome to FABO either so..........

welcome.gif
th_dancingnanaline.gif
welcome2.gif

Have a good Holiday my friend!
14.gif
Thank you for a great big welcome Tony :cheers: wow!!
You have a good Thanksgiving there at home with your folks :happy10:

No, thank you "moparmike" for all you have contributed over the last few years. I always look forward to your posts. :cheers:
And BTW, welcome to FABO!
Thank you Dartnut, You have a cool way with words :cheers:

I'd forgotten all about your welcome thread! How time flies!

"Putting up with you"???? Ohhhh c'mon Mike, you're the life, blood and soul of FABO and it just wouldn't be the same wonderful place without you. We've all grown as human beings just by hanging around with ya, and I know I'm a better person for knowing you.

Happy Thanksgiving my friend, and to Treva, Creed, Mikey, Shona, Macy, Riley and Boogy (and any other family members I might've forgotten too). I'm thankful for having friends like you.

Thank you Leanna :happy10: I believe you got all of us here at home :-D
Yall have a great and Happy Thanksgiving :-D

Hey Mike, I'm somewhat new too.
Got a 68 cuda, building a close SS for the street & strip.
I'm in NLR.
My friend Gary in HS has a original 65 Dart GT.
Don't know much, but if I can help,
still hunting some parts...
Jeff

It has been good knowing you memike. Have fun this week end. I see your spelling has come a long way, so has mine. I could not spell very well either before I joined.

Hey Memike I am constantly yelling across the house to my wife "How do you spell this word?" She is the brains of the operation.

Hey Mike, I'm somewhat new too.
Got a 68 cuda, building a close SS for the street & strip.
I'm in NLR.
My friend Gary in HS has a original 65 Dart GT.
Don't know much, but if I can help,
still hunting some parts...
Jeff
Hello and it's good to have another member from Arkansas here

It has been good knowing you memike. Have fun this week end. I see your spelling has come a long way, so has mine. I could not spell very well either before I joined.
Thank you Burntorange70 :happy10: As I have been told your never to old to learn and I have found it to be true 8) You have a great one to bud :cheers:

Hey Memike I am constantly yelling across the house to my wife "How do you spell this word?" She is the brains of the operation.
The same here Badart, Squirrel was a hard one even with Tinyspell :-D onehellofadart "Tony" turned me on to it and it sure keeps me looking good 8)

-
Back