Newbie from Ohio

-

Machmeter1

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Wolfgang and I live in Dayton, Ohio. In April I moved from my home country Austria to the States. Mopar is a new area for me since I have been restoring a Mustang Mach1 for 8 years. Before moving to the States I sold the car to a guy in Germany, where it won several trophies on car shows. The restoration documentation can be found in the German Mustang Forum and also be seen as my reputation:
72er Mach1 - Seite 28 - M U S T A N G - I N S I D E
Since I am at the moment without a suitable vehicle, I would like to use this opportunity and enlarge my horizon and be open for something new. I kinda fancy the 67/68 chargers (registered already at forbbodiesonly), but also love the second-generation barracuda, especially fastback models.

With kind regards,
Wolfgang

Lots of nice 2nd gen Barracudas here on FABO - welcome from NW Ohio.

Hello, my name is Wolfgang and I live in Dayton, Ohio. In April I moved from my home country Austria to the States. Mopar is a new area for me since I have been restoring a Mustang Mach1 for 8 years. Before moving to the States I sold the car to a guy in Germany, where it won several trophies on car shows. The restoration documentation can be found in the German Mustang Forum and also be seen as my reputation:
Since I am at the moment without a suitable vehicle, I would like to use this opportunity and enlarge my horizon and be open for something new. I kinda fancy the 67/68 chargers (registered already at forbbodiesonly), but also love the second-generation barracuda, especially fastback models.

With kind regards,
Wolfgang

Welcome to FABO....
wave.gif
Welcome to FABO.gif

Take your time and find the right car...

A good opportunity to find one would have been the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio two weeks ago...

But there will be more shows....

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. I have been at the Mopar Nationals...

cheers Wolfgang

With kind regards,
Wolfgang
Welcome ----
the wife has some family up there .
68-69 CHARGERS ARE KICK A$$ , SO ARE THE 67-8-9 FASTBACKS .

With kind regards,
Wolfgang
Welcome, from Tennessee...

Welcome from Cincinnati. I’m up in Dayton once a week usually. You have a very good mopar shop in Huber Heights called Kammer & kammer also.

Welcome from Cincinnati. I’m up in Dayton once a week usually. You have a very good mopar shop in Huber Heights called Kammer & kammer also.
Thank you that might be helpful one day. At the moment I am still on the car hunt. The 69 formula in Missouri turned out to be a rust bucket with lot of bondo on top.

-
Back