-
Welcome to FABO!! Great bunch of guys and gals here willing to help.

If you haven't noticed, we like pictures...of cars :lol:

AF941B53-C397-4614-BB49-41866A58F0A9.jpeg
47C6CE4C-1DCB-4D48-A8FF-2366D38F6CE4.jpeg

I was asking about the car but what the hey? :poke: WELCOME
Do we want pictures of his wife too???
LOL, just kidding. We have a saying on this forum; without pictures it didn't happen. I see you posted them. I think you should try to involve you wife if you can. My wife really enjoyed helping me strip the paint and sand the remains down to bare metal. After that, getting her to help was no problem. In fact, to keep her involved, I asked
her to help sometimes when I really didn't need it. At car shows and cruise nights, she will proudly state that she helped.
Cuda04.png
Cuda05.JPG
Cuda06.JPG

Thanks everyone! Gotta finish a trailer for my son then in the shop she goes. I think i did good for 1500$.

Just bought a 70 dart! Lookin forward to this project, the wife not so much.....

Welcome to FABO... :welcome:

Ask the wife if she would rather you spend your time in the garage working on your Dart or in bars chasing other women.... :popcorn:

At least she knows you're not out causing trouble when you are in the garage working on the car.... :steering:

Welcome to FABO... :welcome:

Ask the wife if she would rather you spend your time in the garage working on your Dart or in bars chasing other women.... :popcorn:

At least she knows you're not out causing trouble when you are in the garage working on the car.... :steering:
As long as she doesn’t keep inventory on the beer fridge i’m ok

As long as she doesn’t keep inventory on the beer fridge i’m ok
Sounds good. On a serious note; please let me make a GOOD suggestion. Keep a log or diary or the restoration. Track what you do, when you do it, who helps, and every single penny you spend on it. If you have ever watched the TV show called Gearz, Stacy offers a restoration log/diary that would be real handy. I really wish I had done that on mine. Some may say that if you buy two cans of rattle can paint it doesn't matter, but I wish I had tracked it.

A log is a great idea! Wish I would have done it also. Shoot, I can't even remember what kind of oil I put in last week, let alone what cam bearings I put in!! :)

Sounds good. On a serious note; please let me make a GOOD suggestion. Keep a log or diary or the restoration. Track what you do, when you do it, who helps, and every single penny you spend on it. If you have ever watched the TV show called Gearz, Stacy offers a restoration log/diary that would be real handy. I really wish I had done that on mine. Some may say that if you buy two cans of rattle can paint it doesn't matter, but I wish I had tracked it.

Yup, plan on that. I rebuilt a 1985 24’ searay srv. Documented, pictures, reciets. Even do a daily log everytime its fired up or go fishing!

-
Back