NFL playoffs..who you like??..

-
:thumbsup:

antoniobrown.jpg

Honored Football Fans !!!
upload_2020-1-24_12-45-39.png

Until the SuperBowl winner is decided strokins 3.4 mm .
Admin, please let the post stay for 15 seconds :popcorn:
I apologize in advance for My typing skills

As a Packers fan, I just can't see KC winning this game. Packers played KC, and won against a Mohomes-less Chiefs, so that's a debatable game.
Pack played SF twice, and got utterly destroyed by the SF offensive line.. against every other team they held their own.
Mahomes doesn't play defense.
SF by 10 is my guess.

As a Packers fan, I just can't see KC winning this game. Packers played KC, and won against a Mohomes-less Chiefs, so that's a debatable game.
Pack played SF twice, and got utterly destroyed by the SF offensive line.. against every other team they held their own.
Mahomes doesn't play defense.
SF by 10 is my guess.
Sorry , the Packers really weren't that good. lol
They barely got past a mediocre Seahawk team that didn't start playing until the 3rd quarter of the game in GB.
Come to think of it the 9er's are mediocre as well, barely getting by a mediocre Seahawk team during the season. lol
Chiefs win easily next Sunday.

Sorry , the Packers really weren't that good. lol
They barely got past a mediocre Seahawk team that didn't start playing until the 3rd quarter of the game in GB.
Come to think of it the 9er's are mediocre as well, barely getting by a mediocre Seahawk team during the season. lol
Chiefs win easily next Sunday.
Disagree. I don't think the Chiefs has what it takes to stop that o-line. Unless Kittle gets hurt.

Disagree. I don't think the Chiefs has what it takes to stop that o-line. Unless Kittle gets hurt.
The best player on the field is Mahomes. He will be the Super Bowl MVP. after he destroys the 9er secondary.
Chiefs 42 9er's 34

GO fagtriots !!!!
Just until the Super Bowl is over strokins 3.4 mm.

I have a guy from Canada disagreeing with my posts. LOL
He calls it soccer and I call it football. I guess...……………….

-
Back