NHL Playoffs 2022

-
...and I'd still hit that-

cut.jpg

TB has the skill to play either way tho. Gonna be a good series, hopefully a long one.
Their passing and playmaking is no where near as seemless as the Avs .
Both NY and FL are a bit clunky in their playmaking. Missed passes , inaccurate shots , lots of low percentage wide shots.
AVS , Oilers and Wild were among the most fun to watch all season . Tic,tac,toe, score !

I agree that's the way they looked when playing each other.

Who had the best D?

I agree that's the way they looked when playing each other.

Who had the best D?

Defense is a hard thing to judge ... a strong offense can make a defense look good and a forward line that doesnt backcheck can make it look weak. Just as a strong defense can make a medioce offense look better .

I cant believe how many defensive zone turn overs and flubbed passes I have seen in this series. Goal tending hasnt been stellar either .
Im not a Avs fanatic but I just cant see how they dont take the cup in a short series .

Watching these two teams compared to the Avs and the west teams it does seem they play at a considerably slower pace. Maybe just me? Both goalies are robots. Some amazing saves.

Hmmmmmm.

Looks like we got us a game.

Finally saw one Ranger's jersey in the crowd.

One thing that has always be so cool about hockey is the hands shakes after they are done knocking each other's teeth out.

It all starts tonight. "This is going to be great". Animal House. The Avs did sweep the Lighting this year. Just saying. :popcorn:

-
Back