NHL Playoffs 2022

-
Dont have an allegience to either team but I think the Avs will walk all over the lightning .

My bet is this series is going to go "generally" like the last, but with the Av's being rusty for at least the first game, and then the Bolts getting tired.

But.....the Avs will be rusty at home and if TB wins at least one road game, maybe they can eek out a win or two at home with the rabid home crowd.....and a fresh Brayden Point.

We shall see in about 2.5 hours.

The Colorado fans are a diehard bunch. Is that way with all of our teams. Mile High has been sold out for decades. Is about a 25 year wait to become a season pass holder. Coors field always has around 25,000 people on a weekend night and they are in last place. It is a big time sports town. It is going to really loud in Ball Arena.
I see the Avs pounding the Lighting tonight and then things settling down on Saturday. That is the way is has gone for them so far in these playoffs.

Avs look tough. They are playing probably the toughest and most experienced team in the East.

I thought our MN Wild were the only team that could skate with the Avs. It was if they could keep their unity together. Blues proved that was vulnerable.

I don't think TB can keep up with Avs. Avalanche in 6 games.

Avs look tough. They are playing probably the toughest and most experienced team in the East.

I thought our MN Wild were the only team that could skate with the Avs. It was if they could keep their unity together. Blues proved that was vulnerable.

I don't think TB can keep up with Avs. Avalanche in 6 games.

Exactly ! What happened to our machine ? God they played so freeking well throught the season !

Exactly ! What happened to our machine ? God they played so freeking well throught the season !
Yeah. But they lacked some team cohesion for lack of a better description. That may come next season? (And we need centerman help?)

Colorado dominated that game . Far more than score reflected .
FL had 1 skilled score , 1 fluke and 1 screen .

Colorado dominated that game . Far more than score reflected .
FL had 1 skilled score , 1 fluke and 1 screen .
I agree. TB is a well coached and solid team play. But lack skill players. It's just the beginning. Team play can work, and often does.

Its a case of the the best and better .
I have played on teams with marginal skill that won consistantly for no apperent reason . And teams with lots of skill that just couldnt jive ... Colorado is a team of skilled players that click !

Pretty sure Colorado has about 10 more SOG than their opponents through out the playoffs. A relentless offense and a fast pretty high scoring defense.
Vasilevskiy is just amazing.

NO rust for Colorado, that's for sure.

Only rust might be Point.

TB made an incredible adjustment in the 2nd/3rd.

Looks like we got us a series.

To echo previous post, the Avs are very quietly playing very physical. And they got speed. I think this is going to be a good series. I got no dog in this fight but I sure like the Avs. By same token you cannot discount the fact that TB got it sorted out in 2nd and third. Just two very highly skilled teams. Stanley Cup playoffs by design put the two best teams at any given year out there. Best sport on earth!

NO rust for Colorado, that's for sure.

Only rust might be Point.

TB made an incredible adjustment in the 2nd/3rd.

Looks like we got us a series.
It looked as Avs let up. When they got serious again they looked dominant.

-
Back