NHL Playoffs 2023

-
Devils put NYR to bed.

Oh, yeah- Ondrej Palat sets up the beauty GWG.

...BTW former TBL (and TBL is sorely missing that "under the radar" setup style play he brings).

Thanks! At the beginning of the game tonight, Gord was a huge Leafs fan.
Not NHL but thanks @4spdragtop for the Gordon Lightfoot thread. Like most, I could listen to him for hours on end and have done exactly that many times. RIP

20230502_191255.jpg

20230502_191301.jpg

I live in Texas but love the Avalanche. Do I root for Seattle because they beat my team or do I pull for Dallas because I am a Texan?

"Hot at the right time" means a LOT this time of year.

With my apologies to Steve I just cannot see the Leafs being able to overcome the Panthers. While I agree they are a Cinderella team you cannot say they are not earning it. They bring it every shift. On the plus side for leafs, to @WV64Signet point every team I root for is on the golf course. So here is my amended offer, for one bottle of nice scotch I will root for the Panthers. In theory this gives the Leafs the edge? Hockey Gods are fickle that way. The problem for me of course is I have attended many a Leaf game and wore blue and white leaf socks for several seasons as my ”lucky” socks! And I could not have told you who the Captain or Coach of the Panthers even was until the playoffs started.
Go Leafs!

And on another note since I am rolling on hockey this morning, how on earth are any of us going to be able to watch the Canes series? I mean we will all need to put our TVs on slow motion mode to watch it. That series is going to be a cameraman’s nightmare due to the speed of both teams. It is going to play fast!

I'm with you Root for the guys that beat your team.... :thumbsup:

Unless it's the Yankees....

Or the Cowboys....

Or Montreal....

Or the Dolphins

Or the Lakers

But yeah, that :lol:

Actually I'm a HUGH Yankee fan as far as rooting for the Panthers I just want to see them ELIMINATE the Leafs can't stand them or their douche' fans!!!

Bye bye Booins, theres one HUGH(or is that HUGE??) Lmao Booins and YANKMEES (last in East LMAO)fan on here who is a douchebag.^^^

Still wondering how Stroker manages to type with one hand on his knob and the other holding this picture.
10631045-large.jpg

-
Back