nhra drag racing

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
I just emailed direct tv about the speed channel change to fox, and fox not picking up drag racing. told them I was going to switch providers if they didn`t get it back! all of us need to do this,need to make a big stink about it. get together on this people!-------------bob
p.s. , I want to see alan johnson win the prostock championship again, before the nhra handicaps the hemi`s again!

:shock::shock::protest:
I just emailed direct tv about the speed channel change to fox, and fox not picking up drag racing. told them I was going to switch providers if they didn`t get it back! all of us need to do this,need to make a big stink about it. get together on this people!-------------bob
p.s. , I want to see alan johnson win the prostock championship again, before the nhra handicaps the hemi`s again!

Just heard about this last night.....we are having some serious issues with DIRECTV, just ask my wife how her blood pressure was yesterday after dealing with them, we might be switching to DISH ourselves here soon.....

Just heard about this last night.....we are having some serious issues with DIRECTV, just ask my wife how her blood pressure was yesterday after dealing with them, we might be switching to DISH ourselves here soon.....

Dont complaint to Direct Tv....nhra signed the contract with espn2...gave espn2 total control of the times and dates of telecast and content.....

and nhra pays espn2 to air the races....

I dropped all satellite and cable and went to rabbit ears a long time ago. Best move I've made. They can stick their bills, service cuts and commercials where it's dark. I might miss a couple things here and there but nowhere near what I was missing by parking my *** in front of a television in the first place.

Dont complaint to Direct Tv....nhra signed the contract with espn2...gave espn2 total control of the times and dates of telecast and content.....

and nhra pays espn2 to air the races....

Our problem with DIRECTV has nothing to do with Speed Channel and everything to do with there p*ss poor customer service. Been having the same issue for months now, just keep getting the run around in regards to getting it resolved. Ernie has not been feeling all to well lately and was in no mood for there bs yesterday. Ended up going at it with 3 different reps yesterday before they put her on the phone with a tech person. End result, the issue is on there end, they know about it and are doing nothing to fix it but make up excuses....you hooked to the phone line? yep.....hooked up to the internet? yep...cs reps have been saying that they will "look into it" yet the problem goes unresolved....can't do any ppv without calling them....and then paying the $5 fee....she was told yesterday that they would wave the fee for what she wants to watch today.....yet for some reason they would not let her order it saying she needs to call customer service....the very same person she was speaking with...and the dumb *** she was on the phone with was clueless when Ernie asked her why she could not order thru her yesterday, she just kept telling her that she needed to call customer service to order it and that there would be a notation to waive the fee....just like they have been saying for the past year or so....and then charging her the fee and then dropping it after she spends 15 minutes on the phone with them...Assh*ts....

It's a conspiracy....

We need to find a pub that gets Canadian cable in the US and hang out there....

Why would you do that? Drag Racing is on ESPN2 not Speed.No change there except for having the telecast delayed so they can finish showing the finals of the basket weaving championships.

-
Back