NHRA Handicaps the HEMI after U.S. Nationals Domination

-
As always, if you can't beat um, Ban um! Or penalize them. Just like when they had to make a Hemi class in SS, to keep the whiners happy.

Well boo-hoo, Ford and Chevy. Isn't it a ***** getting your *** kicked in a fair fight? So I suppose the solution is to do the snowflake-whine thing and get the winner penalized/handicapped so you have a chance to win. Maybe you should just ban Mopars completely, so you don't have to worry about any kind of performance standards.

Everyone gets a trophy!

Mopars have run the table many times due to dominance since I've been in the car game. Looks like this is just a bunch of sore losers.

No different than it was in 1964...Stock/Super Stock class winners in NHRA/AHRA , NASCAR dominance at just about EVERY track , just the beginning of street race winners...full circle for the Gen III's...ho hum...:thumbsup:

Why make your own product better when you can just prevent a more competitive product from even competing? Victory of mediocrity through mob rule. If you can't compete, assassinate!

FFS Ford and GM, do what the Japanese do, copy and improve on a proven design. I'm pretty sure there's no patent on a hemispherical combustion chamber. Hire better engineers.

This political crap is so stupid, it belongs over in the N&P forum.

NASCAR did the same **** back then. Hemis are the reason they invented the restrictor plate, and why chrysler came out with the daytona and superbird. 1/10th the engineering of all of GM and still kicked their asses.

Why make your own product better when you can just prevent a more competitive product from even competing? Victory of mediocrity through mob rule. If you can't compete, assassinate!

FFS Ford and GM, do what the Japanese do, copy and improve on a proven design. I'm pretty sure there's no patent on a hemispherical combustion chamber. Hire better engineers.

This political crap is so stupid, it belongs over in the N&P forum.
I f you will look , there are a bunch of hemispherical engines out there, chrysler just has the copy right on the word hemi !

Just think , how much longer ford and gm have been putting superchargers and turbos on their whiney crap !!

Is there a Wally Parks Jr.? He legislated Mopars right out of the whole Pro Stock series in the early 70's.

Current P/S is a joke. Last time I checked it was Chevy domination but that's ok. Mopar should pull their sponsorship of the Mopar-named race.

NHRA, NASCAR, etc. Why don't they just run computer games where all the cars are the same and skip the races altogether?

-
Back