Nhra jr street

-

67a273post

Reaction score
hey wondering if any one has had their kid run in jr street ? My sons ready to run on a track he got a 67dart wich is 95%stock . We were set on english town beinv the track he gets his permit /liscense at but now that they are closed were thinking island dragway. I have read up on whats required but wondering if anyone has any experiance with the process? He turns 15 end march and submiting the nhra paperwork this week .

Ive emailed island dragway in nj to see if they are involved i prob will email a few more close go me lol by close im talking couple of hundred miles

Ive emailed island dragway in nj to see if they are involved i prob will email a few more close go me lol by close im talking couple of hundred miles

If you don't get an email back, try to message Island on facebook ... She's usually pretty good at getting back to you. I know they run jrs so pretty sure JR street also. Fun old school track!

If you don't get an email back, try to message Island on facebook ... She's usually pretty good at getting back to you. I know they run jrs so pretty sure JR street also. Fun old school track!

Thanks if they dont get back to me i will trythat .

Congrats on moving forward!
Keep us up to date on this process! I have no idea on how that all works.

Taco may be the next closest track. I’m not sure but the trip there is pretty much an easy run.

We used to do test n tune splitting track costs at atco w my brothers 69 fastback mustang but lost contact w the guys we went with . Outa box ran10.04 5th run blew 3rd gear in tremac . Went to a c4 tranny brake and 4500stall dipped into 9s

Well got an email back from island dragway ..........jr street is alowed to run at test and tune days and also summit race days. My sons excited and so am i can wait to see him be able to run the 1/8 mile on his own.

Well got an email back from island dragway ..........jr street is alowed to run at test and tune days and also summit race days. My sons excited and so am i can wait to see him be able to run the 1/8 mile on his own.

That's great! Hope you guys enjoy. I may run some select race days so maybe I'll see you there.

That be great weve ammased a pile of parts to go fast bu were not even adjusting carb or changing a single thing till he makes a frw passes and get some consistent footbrake times . Then its home to tear into it weve got alot to do . Hopefully right after easter hell be runnin at island but will post his progress here

-
Back