NHRA US Nationals TV Coverage - Where's Paul Page???

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Watched almost all of the TV coverage the past couple of days with Paul Page and Mike Dunn doing all of broadcasting as normal. Turn on the race coverage today for the final eliminations and Dave Rieff and Mike Dunn are doing all of the commentary. No mention of Paul Page.
Part way through the 1st round of Pro Stock and they finally show a list of the broadcast reporters for the race and Page's name is not shown.
Anybody heard anything? He's been a familiar voice on racing for years...first in Indycar and now NHRA.
Strange, since he was just on the race broadcast yesterday.

Thank the lord.. can't stand Paul.

I don't want the guy to die or anything, just go away & stop announcing the races.

was watching it live on espn3............

I remembered a time where Paul Page used to ruin every Cart event I watched on tv as a kid. :angry7:

Who cares hope stays gone puts me to sleep just like trashcar they need to keep dave and mike in there and if he comes back put his fat a** on a golf cart in the pits and let him learn about the sport & drivers first

I guess those floods of emails to ESPN and NHRA did some good. Well I would like to think so. If he truly is gone I will start watching again.

I have been a NHRA member for years but won't watch it on TV because of Page.

Chuck

-
Back