-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch4406

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey first post here, long time poster on moparts (same user name)

anyways,

ive got a brand new in the box amd passenger full quarter panel for a 70-72 dart. asking 500 obo

a new in box driver rear lower patch panel for 70-72 dart asking 120 obo

trunk extensions for both sides 190 obo

4-speed floor hump 120 obo

77 440 out of motor home with 70k miles, very nice motor no sludge 500 obo

a b body 4 speed (23 spline) 300 bucks

a body 4 speed pedal setup, with no spring, 150 obo

A body bare 8.75 housing 300 obo

b body 8.75 axles professionaly cut down to a body size with green bearings 110 obo.

hand made subframe connectors that contour the floorpans 100 bucks

also have big block bellhousing the one people use for putting in a bodies, dont know what its worth ha.

i really dont want to ship any of this stuff because its big and will get dented easily

pickup is in bowling green ky

album with pictures of the items i have : http://imageshack.us/g/543/005ukl.jpg/

thanks

Im interested in the cut down b body axles. do you have any pics of this stuff it will help sell.

Any better pictures of the sub-frame conectors? Were they made for the Valiant, Cuda, Duster platform or the Dart & Scamp platform?

The axles you have pictured are A-bodies redrilled. The splines on the one axle look to have been cut to use the green bearings instead of taking the preload adjustment pins out of the diff. Hope who ever bought these saw that in the pic. They are not B-body axles. They will need to be used with a cone style there isn't enough splines for a clutch style. also A-body drums redrilled.

Wow, l need to pay more attention to the classifieds. There was some good deals in this one. Could of had my dad swing by to pick up a few things. Do you still have any of the 4 speed parts available?

thx
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back