[SOLD] NIB Crane Hydraulic FT SB Camshaft 690221

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
NIB Crane 690221 Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft. This is a rowdy little grind that will go really well in a mild 340 or 360 or if you wanna walk on the wild side a 318. Production date of 05-13-2014. This has been coated in P'Blaster and wrapped in paper on the shelf. Spray it off with brake cleaner, dry it off and it's ready to go. Cam card and all. Located in Middle Georgia

SPECS:

.504/.504 lift

Advertised Duration 304*

.050" Duration 232*

LSA 106*

Summit has it for $237 bucks here:

Crane Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshafts 690221

You can have it for $175 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

CRANE1.jpg
CRANE2.jpg
CRANE3.jpg

Bump. Still for sale. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Still for sale. Look at Crane's prices. This is a great deal.

Hey RRR, I have a 340, Edelbrock performer air gap, Edelbbrock 650 carb, Dougs headers and ported J heads with a 2500 stall converter and unknown cam. The car runs good but I don't think the cam is as big as yours, would your cam do good with my combination. If you think it would I'd buy it off you. I have read many of your posts and value your opinion.

Jeff

Hey RRR, I have a 340, Edelbrock performer air gap, Edelbbrock 650 carb, Dougs headers and ported J heads with a 2500 stall converter and unknown cam. The car runs good but I don't think the cam is as big as yours, would your cam do good with my combination. If you think it would I'd buy it off you. I have read many of your posts and value your opinion.

Jeff

Yeah, I think it would do well. What gear do you have?

Ah, sorry, 3:55's. I don't want it to be soft on the bottom end! I noticed it said 3200-6400 range. But I'm not that educated when it comes to cam specs, and I do not mind if it is rumbly at all. I will buy it if you suggest it.

Thanks Jeff.

RRR, I apologize for wasting your time, but something came up and I can't buy your cam.

Sorry Jeff

If anybody is really interested in this, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back