Nice to be appreciated...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
I spent last summer at Spokane County Raceway taking pictures. Even made the trip to Boise Idaho for the NHRA Division 6 Summit ET finals...wish I would have contacted the management of Firebird Raceway earlier, I would have had track side access there as well. Found out that SCR has an award of some sort for me....and received 2 season passes for the upcoming season, first event is this weekend. Was supposed to be a Snow Rally..but thanks to not having any of the white stuff it got changed up a bit...the road course will be open, there is gong to be a course of some sort set up in the gravel parking lot and another course for side by sides on the oval course. Will be getting my camera body back from getting serviced/repaired just in time for this weekend.
If anybody, who is on Facebook is interested this is my picture page...if the link works...

https://www.facebook.com/DougCranns...V40-StTlXtcaEqHc6jVfXaCnDFRZ1TSY8NJzsXjzpPf_N

Congrats Doug! Well deserved, i dont do bookface, but your pics I see here on FABO are awesome! Enjoy your time at the track!

Wow !! I see you are just some random fat guy running around with a camera:lol:, great job :thumbsup:

Happy to see you being appreciated for your talent and work, that is a very good feeling, you deserve it.

I am hoping to make it to the Summit ET Finals in Seattle this year, if I have the $$. Going to send them an email, to see if they will give me track access. If not..may have to break out "Bertha"...all 12+ pounds of a 400mm f/2.8 lens...lol...

-
Back