Nice 'vert on Craigslist

-
That's a 64 dart vert.
The guy is all mixed up. 65 in the title and 63 in the listing. I need to see the grill to see if it's a 63 or 4. I don't know the subtle differences between the two.

The side trim size and location up high on the body is one clue. 63 has a thin strip in the middle of the sides. Also the rectangular front "Dart" badge.
65 has a Dart script on the rear quarterpanel. Plus the different grill. There are also differences in the dash design.

The side trim size and location up high on the body is one clue. 63 has a thin strip in the middle of the sides. Also the rectangular front "Dart" badge.
65 has a Dart script on the rear quarterpanel. Plus the different grill. There are also differences in the dash design.
The dual trim pieces with the arrows front and back along with the hood trim would make it a 64 GT.

Yeah, looks mostly like a '64. Some wrong parts for that year too though.....such as the carb. Didn't the Jiffy Jet bag setup stop in '63 and '64 started the plastic reservoir? Maybe early '64 before the changeover was made?

You made me look. Here's a 64GT Vert i have and i didn't know that bag was called a jet bag. This car has a January build date. Don't mind the mess, it's going to be a retirement project:)
20180225_143114.jpg

-
Back