[SOLD] Nintendo SWITCH + Zelda + accessories!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I know this isn't the place you would typically go to find something like this but I figured it was worth the try.

My son HAD to have these and he actually saved up his own money to purchase them. After only an hour of playing (a kid who has never played a zelda game previously) he told me he didn't care for the game. And rather than let it continue to sit unused and collect dust we decided we we sell it for him.

It is a brand new Nintendo switch, It is the grey model. Works perfectly and is literally flawless (put a Nintendo brand screen protector on it the moment it came out of the box!). Comes with a Micro SD card that was purchased for expanded storage. Will come with the game Zelda Breath of the wild. All original accessories (most of which were never even removed from original box!), all cords,all manuals...etc...etc....Smoke free home, as perfect as you would get buying one off the shelf at a store. Still have original receipt for it aswell!.

Only problem is ... you CAN'T buy one off the shelf from a store because these have been sold out everywhere locally and online since they came out!.

Most people are taking big advantage of the short supply /high demand and selling these for $500-$600 or more for just the Nintendo switch . I'm not looking to get rich off of it however and am willing to sell all of it (including zelda) for what we have invested- $450.00 firm INCLUDING shipping within the US.

Located in lower MI

Will accept paypal for payment.

will ship USPS

have flawless record of buying/selling here on this forum aswell as others and have 100% ebay feedback aswell.

Please send a PM if interested. Thanks

IMG_1999.JPG
IMG_2007.JPG
IMG_2008.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2011.JPG
IMG_2013.JPG
IMG_2015.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG

Dropping to $400.00. That's cheap if you know anything about these. Send message if interested. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back