nitrous questions .

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i will be running this kit Nitrous Outlet 22-80100 Nitrous Outlet X-Series Nitrous Oxide Systems | Summit Racing on an rpm air gap 418 stroker with a 1 inch spacer do i run the plate under or on top of the spacer . i am also running a progressive controller and a window switch and a fuel pressure switch and also a bottle heater and pressure switch any tips on wiring or bottle installation or any tips at all will be listened to and appreciated . Thanks .

Will the carb open ok, if set directly on the Nitrous plate? If so, I would be inclined to do that, and ditch the other spacer. The only other tip I could add, would be to solder all your wire connections, as opposed to using the crimp style connectors everything seems to come with. Some will argue it, but soldering (if done correctly) will be the best for longevity and reliability.

The only other tip I could add, would be to solder all your wire connections, as opposed to using the crimp style connectors everything seems to come with. Some will argue it, but soldering (if done correctly) will be the best for longevity and reliability.

Agreed .

Run it on top of the spacer. The extra volume above the dual plane should help it.

Solder, not in my book. I'd use weatherpacks so items can be easily removed if necessary. JMO

I'd ask the N2O company about where to place your plate if running a spacer.

Yes I use the weatherpacks also. Pricy but I love them.

-
Back