No Body at all from NC

-

Jefcon1

Reaction score
I don't have an A body yet so I can't post any eye catching mopar to introduce myself. I do have a beautiful 96 Dakota though

I'm picking out a project (first one!) to start in the spring. Something preferably already running, easy to work on and dependable enough to be a daily driver. I'm squarely aimed at a boxy 70's Dart or Valiant because I have an appreciation for understated bodystyles. I am happy with either a slant6 or 318, it depends more on the condition of the car. All things being equal, a 318.
PFA:
IMG_20171203_150808103.jpg

Welcome, the right one will find you, especially since you like the less-apreciated cars

Welcome and good luck with your search. This is a great place to be whether your looking for a car, parts or info. Looking forward to seeing you and your project around.

Jefcon1, Welcome to FABO....good luck on your car search, when you see it....you will know.

I'm in Gibsonville NC. There's several Mopar guys around here, and there's are several Abody guys from NC here on the board.

obviously you're not looking for something numbers matching or anything so you're likely to get a better looking car in a slant six. Then you could transplant in a v8 you like in there later on. Once you get a taste for it you'll probably see this is another opportunity for another fun project down the road. Welcome...

obviously you're not looking for something numbers matching or anything so you're likely to get a better looking car in a slant six. Then you could transplant in a v8 you like in there later on. Once you get a taste for it you'll probably see this is another opportunity for another fun project down the road. Welcome...
I'm not far from you in Johnston County. We are around and are willing to help when needed.

-
Back