"No Budget" 1966 Valiant 100 straight axle GASSER

-
I'm looking for a good used Hurst V-matic shifter like the one in the pic below.. I have a B&M, it just doesnt look era correct for the gasser so I'm using it in my '63 chevy truck..

PM me if you have a V-matic reasonable...

!B1,TIgQBWk~$(KGrHqF,!hcEw5B(QMqWBMe,Zy!qPg~~_12.JPG

I'm looking for a good used Hurst V-matic shifter like the one in the pic below.. I have a B&M, it just doesnt look era correct for the gasser so I'm using it in my '63 chevy truck..

PM me if you have a V-matic reasonable...

%21B1,TIgQBWk%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21hcEw5B%28QMqWBMe,Zy%21qPg%7E%7E_12.JPG

No pic??

And I dont think a B&M would look right either!

Can't you see a pic?? My B&M is going in my TRUCK it doesnt matter what it looks like.. I sold the A-100 dash shifter I had in my truck..

Nope, I cannot. Maybe its just me? I dunno. It looked like there wasn't on in your want ad either. As i said, it could just be me. I was just saying that the B&M wouldn't look right in your gasser, it'd look funny

Nope, I cannot. Maybe its just me? I dunno. It looked like there wasn't on in your want ad either. As i said, it could just be me. I was just saying that the B&M wouldn't look right in your gasser, it'd look funny

I'm not going to use a B&M in the gasser, thats why I'm hunting a Hurst V-matic.. I have a fiberglass A-833-OD 4-speed floor hump I'm going to modify to mount a V-matic on in the gasser... The pic is showing on my monitor, mite be a web site thing...

I have a B&M in my 63 chevy. I mounted it right on the tranny hump if you have bucket seats? Feels perfect shifting.

I have a B&M in my 63 chevy. I mounted it right on the tranny hump if you have bucket seats? Feels perfect shifting.

My '63 has a bench seat, I'm going to mount the B&M on an ammo box.. I just SCORED a Hurst V-matic on ebay for the gasser... Someone has it mounted backward in it's console, no biggy, I'll be customizein' anyway.. Gotta love those early a.m. buy it nows.. 8)

!B5)YV)QCGk~$(KGrHqYOKj!EyOtbps9CBMu4ssuP7w~~_12.JPG

!B5)YT6wBGk~$(KGrHqYOKnMEy1488k5,BMu4smP1Rw~~_12.JPG

another part behind ya Hornet :cheers: congrat's 8)

If you want a joke I made up :-D here it is

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RELAY IS ?????

Do ya 8)

It's when the wife gives you a second chance :-D:-D:-D

I was stocking parts at a napa store and it hit me when I seen it on a relay box :-D

another part behind ya Hornet :cheers: congrat's 8)

If you want a joke I made up :-D here it is

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RELAY IS ?????

Do ya 8)

It's when the wife gives you a second chance :-D:-D:-D

I was stocking parts at a napa store and it hit me when I seen it on a relay box :-D

Duhhh me... I was thinking it's everytime I fix an ex-girlfriends car, whatever happened to cash payments?? Take it out in trade everytime...

I just scored a vintage tach for the gasser.. Anyone know what brand this tach is?? All it says on it is "made in the USA".. Just guessing by the way RPM is written, it being 9-grand and the GREEN line makes me think late 60' or early 70's...

!B5)WeVg!2k~$(KGrHqUOKjUEyK,d1R)YBMu4m!nHbw~~_12.JPG

!B5)WfwwEGk~$(KGrHqMOKnQEy1!dw1q8BMu4mFlKlg~~_12.JPG

!B5)WhI!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKjUEyKdE3iQkBMu4mKjcfg~~_12.JPG

!B5)WiiQB2k~$(KGrHqMOKiEEyVLYHZ)uBMu4mP44fg~~_12.JPG

I just scored a vintage tach for the gasser.. Anyone know what brand this tach is?? All it says on it is "made in the USA".. Just guessing by the way RPM is written, it being 9-grand and the GREEN line makes me think late 60' or early 70's...

!B5)WfwwEGk~$(KGrHqMOKnQEy1!dw1q8BMu4mFlKlg~~_12.JPG

!B5)WhI!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKjUEyKdE3iQkBMu4mKjcfg~~_12.JPG

!B5)WiiQB2k~$(KGrHqMOKiEEyVLYHZ)uBMu4mP44fg~~_12.JPG
Don't know what brand but someone must of been afraid to redline there motor...shifting at 1500

Don't know what brand but someone must of been afraid to redline there motor...shifting at 1500

Maybe you should redline your dart at 1500, that way you won't be having to buy new driveshafts and droppin' your rear pumpkin' every thrusday and monday..

Might have to pull the screw on the back to see if there's a manufacturer name in there.

Rotunda? Sun?

Definitely 60's

Looks like a vintage Sun Super Tach:

Sun.jpg

Royal Air Corps ? ? ? LOL.

Nice "period correct" tach green.

Sassy, where'd you locate the old ad for the Sun Super Tach? That's pretty awesome!

Royal Air Corps ? ? ? LOL.

Nice "period correct" tach green.

Sassy, where'd you locate the old ad for the Sun Super Tach? That's pretty awesome!

Did a Google search for RPM x 100 vintage tachometer, and found it.

I thought the RPM x 100 was unique.

daredevil nailed it when he said it was a sun copy, just enough difference for RAC not to get sued by sun... I'll be happy with it if it works, I got the tach dirt cheap... I dig the green line...

Just scored 2-Autometer pro-lites for the gasser.. Some of those ebay sellers are taking a beatin' rite now on parts.. Got these for $25.00 shipped...

!B5kroRw!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!iIEydm1F-YTBMuK7!k18!~~_12.JPG

-
Back