"No Budget" 1966 Valiant 100 straight axle GASSER

-
Just scored 2-Autometer pro-lites for the gasser.. Some of those ebay sellers are taking a beatin' rite now on parts.. Got these for $25.00 shipped...

%21B5kroRw%212k%7E$%28KGrHqZ,%21iIEydm1F-YTBMuK7%21k18%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Gonna resell one and keep the other? :-D. Cuz thats a real score!

Shift lite............what for? Keep your foot in 'er until she sputters and pull the next one!

Here is another early A straight axle Valiant, Not a gasser but thought I would share with you brother.
I think Hornet has been getting allot of rain Eric in his area and glad it has quit raining :cheers:

Attachments

• BilletProof10-25-2009043.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 522
Dang fellers, winter caught me off guard...... I've been working on the gasser shelder and rounding up parts... Gotta crash the net hardcore to find the deals... I'll get started back here soon..

You get any of those tornados and other horrible weather that blew through?

Christmas in October!!! Did a little horse tradein' with bremereric on his 600 eddy, VERY sweet carb!!! Gas smelled a little funny, found a small critter in fuel bowl....

thebigonethatdidntgetaway.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 457
  • IMG_1755.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 464
Here is another early A straight axle Valiant, Not a gasser but thought I would share with you brother.
I think Hornet has been getting allot of rain Eric in his area and glad it has quit raining :cheers:

That is a pretty sweet looking Valiant. What makes a gasser, a gasser? I thought it was the straight axle?

Just raggin' you Eric on the rat, Great carb, THANKS!!!! demon34071 hooked me up with a SUPER SWEET deal on 2 buckets, covers, brackets and 5 way harnesses, I'm talkin' a SWEET AZZ DEAL!!! Thanks Derek!!!!!!! I'll clean them up, SEM dye the yellow part blue and their good to go, my track doesn't check harness dates...

Attachments

• IMG_1756.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 432
Just raggin' you Eric on the rat, Great carb, THANKS!!!! demon34071 hooked me up with a SUPER SWEET deal on 2 buckets, covers, brackets and 5 way harnesses, I'm talkin' a SWEET AZZ DEAL!!! Thanks Derek!!!!!!! I'll clean them up, SEM dye the yellow part blue and their good to go, my track doesn't check harness dates...
I can take it Paul...I just LMAO...by the way are you going to eat that thing....LOL

when you hook-up your 4 point, can you show how you do it?

And great score, now you just need another carb!

when you hook-up your 4 point, can you show how you do it?

And great score, now you just need another carb!

I was gonna wait until later to get the carbs but Eric made me a fair price on it, he likes holleys and I like eddys.. I figure if I buy one piece at a time that someday I'll own that fine lookin' white R/T.... I'm a patient guy.... Yo Eric, how much for the rear spoiler?????????? :toothy10:

I'm focused on interior parts rite now, my rollcage needs to be my next big priority...

I was gonna wait until later to get the carbs but Eric made me a fair price on it, he likes holleys and I like eddys.. I figure if I buy one piece at a time that someday I'll own that fine lookin' white R/T.... I'm a patient guy.... Yo Eric, how much for the rear spoiler?????????? :toothy10:

I'm focused on interior parts rite now, my rollcage needs to be my next big priority...
Mine came exactly as you see it..I got the rear quarter window louvers for 100 bucks..a one piece spoiler that is hard to find will cost you 175 bucks..mine won't be for sale until I die...hope that's not too soon

That is a pretty sweet looking Valiant. What makes a gasser, a gasser? I thought it was the straight axle?
I think you are right Ed, straight axle makes it a gasser. :happy10:

Moving forward Hornet Great carb and a very nize pair of seats
Congratulations brother, I LIKE =P~=P~=P~

Moving forward Hornet Great carb and a very nize pair of seats
Congratulations brother, I LIKE =P~=P~=P~

Feels good gettin' some parts rollin' in... I can finish up my interior for sure this winter.. A little cleaning and a $12.00 can of SEM rattle can dye and the seats will look brand new (and match my light blue interior)... I'm stoked bro!!!! Can't wait to get started back on it full bore after I get my new $196.53 garage built :-D

Feels good gettin' some parts rollin' in... I can finish up my interior for sure this winter.. A little cleaning and a $12.00 can of SEM rattle can dye and the seats will look brand new (and match my light blue interior)... I'm stoked bro!!!! Can't wait to get started back on it full bore after I get my new $196.53 garage built :-D
Make sure you save some money for a heater for your $196.53 garage...

Wooo-Hooo!!! Scored this stainless steel carb scoop on ebay last night on a buy it now for "$40.00" (freakin' buy it nows rock)....... I'm pretty sure it's a dooley jet boat scoop but it's EXACTLY the scoop I was wanting for the gasser 8) I also scored some ERA correct sets of vintage water slide decals...

!B7Boir!CWk~$(KGrHqIOKiIEyW,bUS4ZBMzEKMC!Ug~~_12.JPG

!B6)VVw!CWk~$(KGrHqQOKi4Ey(mJ5lzlBMyZ94bFzw~~_12.JPG

!B6)i2N!!mk~$(KGrHqIOKm8Ey0rN(kY(BMy,PwCUbg~~_12.JPG

$40.00 Dang man!!!!!!!!
You are the buy it now king :cheers:

-
Back