"No Budget" 1966 Valiant 100 straight axle GASSER

-
The ebay pic wasn't very clear, this is what I think the scoop is, thay make one in aluminum and one stainless, I got the stainless..

CIMG1692.JPG

After years of searching I finally found one........... The seller had a $15.00 buy it now or make offer, I offered him 8-bucks and he sold it to me... Vintage nos Hijackers rabbit hat!!! ebay freakin' rocks I don't care what anyone says about them...

After years of searching I finally found one........... The seller had a $15.00 buy it now or make offer, I offered him 8-bucks and he sold it to me... Vintage nos Hijackers rabbit hat!!! ebay freakin' rocks I don't care what anyone says about them...

nice score......... will the price of the hat be added into the total cost of the gasser?? :read2:

nice score......... will the price of the hat be added into the total cost of the gasser?? :read2:

Yep, it came out of my ebay profit gasser budget from last week.. Brother I'm still on "no budget" and I'm building this thing... One piece at a time but its adding up.... 95% of the parts I'm selling came out of the scrap yard I worked at 2 years ago...

I havent done much lately, mainly been parts hunting and gettin' ready for winter.. One more 600 edelbrock and I'll have the induction system. Got the scoop, mocked it up using an old afb for the 2nd carb... I'm going to have to move the rear carb scoop hole back on the scoop and I'm going to trim off 2" from the front of the scoop..

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_1778.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 606
I havent done much lately, mainly been parts hunting and gettin' ready for winter.. One more 600 edelbrock and I'll have the induction system. Got the scoop, mocked it up using an old afb for the 2nd carb... I'm going to have to move the rear carb scoop hole back on the scoop and I'm going to trim off 2" from the front of the scoop..
It's about time you did some more work on that gasser...too much time spent in the Political Forum...My Aspen is in the F body forum now..take time to visit..bro

I love how the scoop is too big. Hell man, think about it. Everything on them back then was big and ridiculous.

I need a gasser fix myself.
Where ho where is our Greenhornet :read2:

i think by the time he updates the gasser he will be driving it im curious also i also started a gasser project in august another one of the started projects that thier wife made them get rid of because he was rubbing on it more than her
heres mine very rare 1940 dodge business coupe straight front axle with 331 hemi and a vintage moneyham blower i just got for christmas

Attachments

• 235.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 236.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 398
i think by the time he updates the gasser he will be driving it im curious also i also started a gasser project in august another one of the started projects that thier wife made them get rid of because he was rubbing on it more than her
heres mine very rare 1940 dodge business coupe straight front axle with 331 hemi and a vintage moneyham blower i just got for christmas

Life can keep ya busy :-D, Digg'in the 40 Dodge Coupe =P~=P~

He is probably in the same boat I am, Staying busy with something other than his 66 gasser 8)

I hope all is well and he is not snowed in and or worse.
Spring will get here one day Hornet =D> :happy10:

He may have his mind on model building :-k:notworth: He sure knows how to make a member happy :cheers: He built and gifted me with a great build

A 1966 Valiant and trailer used in the movie Fire Ball 500 back in the day 8)8) I put my build on his trailer, Very nicely dun =P~
I have enjoyed people asking what kind of car it is :happy10:
I just say it's built from a car like mine :happy10::happy10:

I hope all is well my friend 8)

Attachments

• Picture 105.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 446
  • Picture 158.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 460
  • Picture 160.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 455
Life can keep ya busy :-D, Digg'in the 40 Dodge Coupe =P~=P~

He is probably in the same boat I am, Staying busy with something other than his 66 gasser 8)

I hope all is well and he is not snowed in and or worse.
Spring will get here one day Hornet =D> :happy10:

He may have his mind on model building :-k:notworth: He sure knows how to make a member happy :cheers: He built and gifted me with a great build

A 1966 Valiant and trailer used in the movie Fire Ball 500 back in the day 8)8) I put my build on his trailer, Very nicely dun =P~
I have enjoyed people asking what kind of car it is :happy10:
I just say it's built from a car like mine :happy10::happy10:

I hope all is well my friend 8)
Looks like you need to get that fire going out by those two blue chairs....

-
Back