No racing for me for awhile

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
And absolute no shop work. I haven’t been feeling great lately and when I went to bed Thursday night I got up feeling like I had to piss but couldn’t. Every 10 minutes the burning was so bad I had to get up and try again. Finally at 4am I took a hot shower to tame the pain enough to drive the 13 miles to the hospital. I had 1300cc of urine in me instead of the usual 130. The put a large catheter in me and between burning and passing blood I has a hurting. It felt like someone shoved a sparkler up my dinkie. I has this done in 2016 and it felt nothing like this. So they ripped that one out and installed a smaller one. I drove back home 7 hours later wearing a bag. Since then I been sleeping 80 minutes and get up for an hour. Haven’t eaten since Thursday night with no desire to do so. We shall see how this story ends.

And absolute no shop work. I haven’t been feeling great lately and when I went to bed Thursday night I got up feeling like I had to piss but couldn’t. Every 10 minutes the burning was so bad I had to get up and try again. Finally at 4am I took a hot shower to tame the pain enough to drive the 13 miles to the hospital. I had 1300cc of urine in me instead of the usual 130. The put a large catheter in me and between burning and passing blood I has a hurting. It felt like someone shoved a sparkler up my dinkie. I has this done in 2016 and it felt nothing like this. So they ripped that one out and installed a smaller one. I drove back home 7 hours later wearing a bag. Since then I been sleeping 80 minutes and get up for an hour. Haven’t eaten since Thursday night with no desire to do so. We shall see how this story ends.
Be smart guy, I say apply all that knowledge, trouble shooting skill and racers determination to your own body and get healed up. We need ya at the track with the rest of us ya hoos.

The pump is having problems or urethra cinched? Fk that. Hope you can remedy it with meds and not have it be something worse. I started reading and 1st thought maybe you had an intestinal pocket/infection,then read the 1300 cc part.

Makes me think about Anthony Hopkins in 'The Worlds Fastest Indian' film where he was told to use powdered dog ball for the remedy.

Feel better man. I love your racer escapades.

Hope you get feeling better soon. You needed to get that stuff outta there but there's a reason why it's happening.

Take care of yourself. We are all getting old. I myself find this "difficult" many times

Get well wishes here too. Sounds like the prostate eh?

Ya I had this back in 2016 and waited three days. By that time it infected my prostrate. I found a good doctor locally and he used a newer process called “Green Light”. It’s a process where the hit the prostate with a laser to shrink it. It was in and out surgery and all my yearly checkups have been good. I finally ate two peanut butter crackers and I’m sitting down to some tomato soup.

God bless you John...hope not a big kidney stone...

I passed a stone at a race in my motorhome and they found one more a couple years ago (4mm) but it hasn’t caused problems, so far. That one in the motorhome had me grabbing the wall. Lol

Get well soon...as I am having medical problems also

Hang in there, hope it gets fixed soon. Please keep us posted.

-
Back