NO SHIRT, NO SHOES,........NO SERVICE

-

Treblig

Reaction score
When we all go back to work after Corona it will be:

NO MASK, NO GLOVES.........NO SERVICE!!!

I don't get the whole glove thing. Is it because you're less likely to want to pick your nose?
Well if you use them like your supposed to they work it keeps the germs off your hands so there is less to wash off. It does no good to go the the store wearing gloves then wear them gloves home touching everything everywhere you go ie your wallet door handles steering wheel keys etc. Wear the gloves when you go the the store and touch the buggy then lysol the buggy change gloves when you get the the register and check out take them off and throw them away when you leave dont touch your keys and car door with those same gloves.
Here is what iv been doing when I get gas put on gloves use my left hand to take off the gas cap and right hand to use the key pad and pump the gas then when I'm done use my left hand again to screw the cap back on so I'm not getting the germs from my right hand in my car. Then take the right glove off out it in my left fist and pull off my left glove and throw it in the trash at the pump. That way I dont touch my door handle with contaminated gloves. Then when I get in the car germx just in case.

-
Back