No, sir, I will NOT be buying your truck OR ANYTHING ELSE

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
........you may have for sale.......LOLOL

2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty King Ranch Pickup 4D 6 3/4 ft
$18,500

Lightly used.. used it off road for a bit and ended up driving off into river, clean title Just needs a wash, everything works but the stereo because of a light water damage but everything else works no negotiations I know what I got asking 18,500 I’ll throw in a kayak and a trump sticker as well

5378_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=DuZYu3MKACAAX_W43sk&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

2016Ford.jpg

I don't think I want anything "flooded" or driven like that guy obviously does. "Hold my beer and"

King Ranch last I knew had a nice saddle leather interior, that is ruined. The engine trans, transfer case if it has one and rear will all need flushed and cleaned out ,even then no gaurantees.its a flood truck...

At least he described it honestly. Better than trying to put lipstick on a pig and try to pass it off as a pageant winner.

reminds me of a cougar i once had

it was a 99

They used plastic blocks to connect the sunroof to the motor
Couldn't find a single cougar over 35K that didnt have a leaking sunroof

Of course ford was smart enough to replace the plastic blocks with aluminum when they did the 2001 facelift, but refused to admit guilt and fix the plastic ones

I ended up finding a flooded out 2002 in Texas, but they wouldn't sell me the sunroof because (and I quote) "it is an electrical part"
I told em to sell it to me half priced and I'd wave the warranty on it, and they did

About 2 weeks after I got the new sunroof in and leak free, I totalled it

(I still had the old sunroof, so I swapped that back in and sold the 2002 unit on ebay for about 3 times what I paid for if)

At least he described it honestly. Better than trying to put lipstick on a pig and try to pass it off as a pageant winner.
Actually we don't know that is true. It might have gone in a "lot deeper" than the photo shows, and might have been there "all weekend" or at least overnight. Flooded modern overly "electrified" vehicles can be a lot of trouble

reminds me of a cougar i once had

it was a 99

They used plastic blocks to connect the sunroof to the motor
Couldn't find a single cougar over 35K that didnt have a leaking sunroof

Of course ford was smart enough to replace the plastic blocks with aluminum when they did the 2001 facelift, but refused to admit guilt and fix the plastic ones

I ended up finding a flooded out 2002 in Texas, but they wouldn't sell me the sunroof because (and I quote) "it is an electrical part"
I told em to sell it to me half priced and I'd wave the warranty on it, and they did

About 2 weeks after I got the new sunroof in and leak free, I totalled it

(I still had the old sunroof, so I swapped that back in and sold the 2002 unit on ebay for about 3 times what I paid for if)
That was like the infamous intake gasket issue on the G.M. 3.1 V6. G.M. denied having any problems with it but they exhausted all their parts and all the jobber parts for a problem that didn't exist. Then the dealership down the road from here started a class action lawsuit and G.M. paid out 1.5 billion in damages here in Canada anyway.
They design these things and if anything goes wrong then it's not their fault.

Farmer buddy gets a phone call.
Sitting in truck talking and steps out and walks away from truck.
Wasnt in park,starts rolling and gets redirected by a couple trees and plops into river. I was the lucky guy that got to drain everything and get it running. A co-worker in the garage bought it cheap and resold it without mentioning the swim.

rumor was that car dealers dried out the cars that were submerged during katrina, and sold a bunch in canada.

Wasnt in park,starts rolling and gets redirected by a couple trees and plops into river. I was the lucky guy that got to drain everything and get it running. A co-worker in the garage bought it cheap and resold it without mentioning the swim.

rumor was that car dealers dried out the cars that were submerged during katrina, and sold a bunch in canada.
Wouldn't expect anything lower from a car lot or dealer. Lower than a snake's belly

Actually we don't know that is true. It might have gone in a "lot deeper" than the photo shows, and might have been there "all weekend" or at least overnight. Flooded modern overly "electrified" vehicles can be a lot of trouble
Or the water level may have been higher and now its down etc. I once redid a flood Mustang when I worked at the ford dealer, it was new carpet, and all the oils changed, then the detail shop took it and did their thing to it.

Yes, lots of vehicals were brought into Canada. I rejected a lot on the Federal safeties. Just lift the carpet and see all the silt and sand under it. Flood victim for sure. I had pissed of customers. Kim

It should have a Salvage title. If everything was flushed out and all fluids changed right away you might get away with it but I don't thing it was serviced right away as he didn't say so. Also if it's electric that's a game changer. But at least he's showing it!

Yes, lots of vehicals were brought into Canada. I rejected a lot on the Federal safeties. Just lift the carpet and see all the silt and sand under it. Flood victim for sure. I had pissed of customers. Kim
No doubt. Of course the customer was advised of that when they bought it? I have a bridge I'll sell you.

-
Back