#1 - Lamborghini Countach
#2 - Cadillac Cien

Attachments

• fav car 01.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 197
  • fav car 02.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 192
Well, easy for me

Have wanted a 61-62 Corvette since 1972. Should have bought one in 2007 but they were talking of closing the plant I worked at and decided to leave money in savings instead of buying a car I didn't need.

So today I regret not buying the car. Could have made money on it, got to transfer to new location with Ford

One other car I would like to have would be a Firebird, have always loved the 400 4 speed convertible 68 or a Black 77 Trans Am guy I worked with in Indy has a 77 he bought new has about 60,000 miles and has sat for YEARS, but he wouldn't even let me see it when I was at his house. Tried to get him to sell it to me.

Well my dream car isn't a car.:burnout:

I should have known :cheers: How is your build going J ?
I have not seen that movie in a long time myself but I can still hear that monster sound it made when it went flying :D that is a Peterbuilt I believe :D

I should have known :cheers: How is your build going J ?
I have not seen that movie in a long time myself but I can still hear that monster sound it made when it went flying :D that is a Peterbuilt I believe :D
Hey Memike, I haven't really done anything on the truck in a while other than start it up and charge the batteries. I have a bunch of antifreeze leaks that sprouted up in various places earlier this year that I need to get fixed and other odds-n-ends.

Yep that was a Peterbilt in the movie and I can watch it all I want:D.

Hey Memike, I haven't really done anything on the truck in a while other than start it up and charge the batteries. I have a bunch of antifreeze leaks that sprouted up in various places earlier this year that I need to get fixed and other odds-n-ends.

Yep that was a Peterbilt in the movie and I can watch it all I want:D.
:eek:ops: I forgot the enter web :glasses7: but I bet you have it on DVD or a CD :D
One day you will have it all sealed up and enjoying that cool truck :eek:ccasion:

Well my dream car isn't a car.:burnout:

I know what you mean! 1936 Divco Helms bakery truck! DAAH-ROOOOLL!!!

DSC_0510.JPG

DSC_0512.JPG

ether one.

Attachments

• good guys 027.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 153
  • good guys 001.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 172
The only Ford I would ever own is my Dad's deceased Cousin's 73 Mach 1 Mustang. 302 auto. Yellow with big tires on the rear. 30,000 original miles, now rotting in a barn...long story. Dad said it wasn't that fast, but we love family original items (bought by family in 73 new). Looks like this I guess, saw it when I was real small.

View attachment Screen Shot 2013-11-17 at 8.08.17 PM.jpg

I could live with a Chevy, but I really prefer Dodge.

This is another one I could dream about.

Attachments

• MadMax1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 150
A Willy's coupe all steel body old school hemi street rod style.

Attachments

• 40 willys.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 182
  • willys.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 2010_0115_191319.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 162
That Saab is cool.

7b3469492b354e91a9ce54a3dd986f0fGOv2Au.jpg

1970_Datsun_Z432_Fairlady_S20_Skyline_For_Sale_Engine_resize.jpg

'69 1/2 / '70 Fairlady Z 432. DOHC hemi, crossflow, tripple weber DCOE's from the factory, manual choke, hand throttle control and a five speed, right hand drive.

=D> I want one so bad .

ahhhh. Non- Mopar?
So I guess that rules out Demon, 68 Barracuda, etc.

Uhm.

1969 Pontiac GTO
Split Bumper Camaro
Open grilled Torino
1969 AMX 390 4-speed
1966 Riveria .
1970 Pontiac Firebird.
and probably a lot more I'm forgetting.

'48 or '49 Anglia or Thames panel truck. '40-'41 Willys or a if you're talking musclecar, non-Mopar it'd have to be a Baldwin/Motion '69 Camaro, ZL/X engine package 4-spd, 4:11 gears, black with pearl white Rallye Stripes

Koenigsegg CCXR. Beautiful lines, full carbon fiber body, V8, 1000+ hp, 250+mph that you could probably never use but it's there, what's not to like?!

koenigsegg-ccxr-08.jpg

ccxr-special-edition.jpg

-
Back