NoNameNationals 2023

Going to the 2nd annual NoNameNationals ?

• Yep, I'll be there for sure !

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Maybe .... not sure

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Nope ....

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
SEPTEMBER 21 - 23 (Thurs/Fri/Sat). Sikeston, Mo. No racing on Thurs, but can tech cars.
Anyone for sure going? Might be going? Nope, won't be there?

Last Year - In our '77 Shorty Van .... We won our grudge match against the Hoosier Garage van (from Indiana) in a heads up race, and we made it to the finals in the bracket race but lost in the championship to JustmoparJoe from Arkansas. And yes, we ca$hed a check :)
1673317407939.jpeg

318willrun

Last edited:
You guys had so much fun last year I'm definitely going to try and make it this year. 65'

Is this a "You tuber" only thing?
Yes. The idea is that you have at least (IIRC) a 1,000 subscriber amount. You get called out or call someone else out to a drag race. This is a super friendly get together of basically, just your average Joe’s having fun and drag racing each other.

So to build up your subscribers and get making videos!

As a spectator most likely. I would look forward to meeting you famous YouTuber's! 65'
funny thing is, nobody talked about channels, videos, or the such. Just car guys yakk'n about cars and racing them :)

Yes. The idea is that you have at least (IIRC) a 1,000 subscriber amount. You get called out or call someone else out to a drag race. This is a super friendly get together of basically, just your average Joe’s having fun and drag racing each other.

So to build up your subscribers and get making videos!
500 subs is all... :) Call outs are fun, but not even necessary to test-n-tune, bracket race, burnout contest, or small tire shootout. And zero ego's was the best part.

I’d like to make it. MIGHT try as a participant but doubt I’ll be able to get enough content out between now and then to get enough subscribers. Would be fun to be there regardless.

I’d like to make it. MIGHT try as a participant but doubt I’ll be able to get enough content out between now and then to get enough subscribers. Would be fun to be there regardless.
it was enjoyable

I am going. I was convinced by the Mopar guys to bring my 68 Fairlane 500 formal roof. We started with our channel at 55 subs in February and passed 500 before the event. It's definitely do-able. As stated by those who attended it is well worth the effort. I have made some really great friends and speak to many of them weekly. We are bringing 2 cars this year as well as covering the same awards that we did last year with coffee prizes. @CudaChick1968 threw in a gift certificate as well. I will be returning with the 68 Fairlane as it earned quite a reputation at the event as we drove it right at 2,000 miles round trip, swapped the gears, raced it, swapped the gears and drove it home. The second car slot will be a surprise as I am not sure what car I will have ready. There is a car show on Thursday evening at Lambert's, Bracket Racing, Grudge/Call out, 10.5 tire race, Monkey bike racing and a burnout contest. There was a 65 Barracuda will it start activity going on that was a blast, people working on cars with 2 of them finishing thier cars at the event and racing them.
As stated no drama and an awesome time. Well worth the effort.

Another aside, If anyone decides they want to grow a youtube channel for the event know that there is a lot of people willing to help you. There is everything from live workshops for people starting out, mentors and other creators that will help by subscribing as well as giving shout outs, collaboration videos etc. This is a majorly cool community of people that love cars. No matter what type of car or brand you like or have people get into it. So dont be afraid to try. Doesn't even have to be car related content to grow a channel. All you need is 500 subs.

If I win mega millions I'll be there "I Promise"

Another aside, If anyone decides they want to grow a youtube channel for the event know that there is a lot of people willing to help you. There is everything from live workshops for people starting out, mentors and other creators that will help by subscribing as well as giving shout outs, collaboration videos etc. This is a majorly cool community of people that love cars. No matter what type of car or brand you like or have people get into it. So dont be afraid to try. Doesn't even have to be car related content to grow a channel. All you need is 500 subs.
What if I want to have a YouTube channel and I've been banned for community guidelines infractions?

-
Back