Nonsense about how smart crows/ ravens/ blackbirds are

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I hear "sumthun" and it sounds like ??the POS neighbors?? on their roof? And I finally get up and "listen around" and of course it stops and starts and I don't know WHAT?? Do I have a CHIPMUNK?? in the house??

So I go out around the house and the camera wire is dangling from one of those round "push in" soffet vents and the VENT is on the ground. "We have somethin'"

So I go in the house, raise the trap door and stick my head up, and can see at the far end there's a bird against the gable vent--which is SCREENED

So I go get the ladder and a screwdriver and ruin enough of the screen that I hope the dumb thing can get out

"We'll see"

So I hear "sumthun" and it sounds like ??the POS neighbors?? on their roof? And I finally get up and "listen around" and of course it stops and starts and I don't know WHAT?? Do I have a CHIPMUNK?? in the house??

So I go out around the house and the camera wire is dangling from one of those round "push in" soffet vents and the VENT is on the ground. "We have somethin'"

So I go in the house, raise the trap door and stick my head up, and can see at the far end there's a bird against the gable vent--which is SCREENED

So I go get the ladder and a screwdriver and ruin enough of the screen that I hope the dumb thing can get out

"We'll see"
That's awfully kind of you, **** I'd probably bring it inside my house.

Bear in mind my broke ribs are still a problem, I'm 73, my legs ain't what they were, and my shoulders are both torn all to hell. The "good" news is that back in 03 when the house was redone, THE NIGHT BEFORE the sheet rock was to go back on the ceiling, I "stopped by" to see how things were going, and had a "semi brilliant thought." This is a small house with very little attic height, and braces about every other rafter set so you can't crouch/ walk through.

So I went to HD and bought some OSB, ripped it lenghwise, and strung them "slick side up" under the peak of the rook and between the V braces. I can still get up there, sit/ lay on my a$$ and pull myself along

SO this morning I made certain the gable end was opened up some, and went around and tickled with a stick and flashlight in the vent where it had gotten in

I just got "down" and it's GONE. I checked very carefully end to end and there's no bird there.

"We'll see"

-
Back