Noob here

-

mzak88

Reaction score
Hi all, glad to join the group. I have a '74 dart sport, it was my high school ride back in the '80s. It has a solid mounted 440, 727, 8 3/4.

Welcome, our friend to the north! Cool that you still have your high school a-body.

Welcome,nice to see someone hung on to their teenage hot rod.

Welcome to the site! That's a serious ride you've held onto all these years. Good luck getting it back in shape. :thumbrig:

Always been on the back of my mind (as well as the back yard), maintained a death grip on all these years. I've collected some other good stuff for it too. Such as '68 super stock (hemi spec) rear springs, adjustable pinion snubber (direct connection unit, I made my own back in the day), rear leaf spring relocation kit (D.C. too), and hemi A body master cylinder relocation block. Are you thinkin what I'm thinkin?

Welcome from Alberta, great to see your going breath life back into your Sport. Don't feel bad lots of us have put our rides on the back burner, mines been sitting patiently waiting for me for even longer then yours. Enjoy this great site!

-
Back