Noob in the midst of a 65 Cuda Formula S resto

-

IceWarrior

Reaction score
Lord help me, parts are few and far between for this ride! I'm going to get it done one way or another.

Any ideas where I can find new chrome trim? Trim the same on the Valiants and Cudas from 64-66 by chance?

Ice

Hello, welcome and good luck!Is it getting cold there already depending on where you are, north or south.

Thank you! I am southwest, still like high 60s and 70s here. Still have the month of October, then it really gets cold out here!

worked?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 93
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 100
  • FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 97
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 94
Welcome to the best spot on the web, glad to have you with us! This may be the best place to find that trim, and if I have something you need ill be glad to help out! Nice little project you have there!! Put a list together of your needs and well get to work on finding that trim!! Geof

Thanks for the warm welcome!

First order of business is converting the P/S to a new 16:1 manual steering box from the river of flames, also using their P/S to manual steering shaft adapter and new pitman arm from PST.

Laysons (member and sponsor) has a lot of stuff for early A.

Welcome to the site. I was fortunate enough to pick up a wrecked '64 Bcuda and used it for parts on my '65. Yes, the trim between a 64 and 65 are interchangeable. Valiants are not exactly the same.
Good luck in your quest!

-
Back