North East GA

-
Damn thats about 4 hrs. from me but should be a nice ride there, lets see how i feel close to the date and i may get my arse down there!

What color is that car? Welcome to the group!
Here it is my friend!

19770_286642106339_759841339_4558919_7632367_n.jpg

19770_286644636339_759841339_4558921_388294_n.jpg

19770_286646791339_759841339_4558931_926453_n.jpg

19770_286655946339_759841339_4558949_7894283_n.jpg

Saying "Hiya" to Any Atlanta/Cobb/Paulding, Metro Mopars.

1969 Pro Street Dart from Cumming, Ga ..All new bodywork and paint..will be on the road the end of this month. Also, a 1967 Shelby Gt 500e (Eleanor / Shelby Clone) convertible..Hope to see you fellow Georgians on the road soon!

Hey i am in macclenny Fl, 20mi west of jacksonville, FL, i was wondering since you fellas live in north georgia, that you guys are coming down to the all mopar southern nationals? Ryan

I've been in Athens for 11 yrs. One good Mopar guy here, and still know some good ones in Cobb & Paulding. Glad I found this forum.

I've owned my 72 (Gold) Duster since 1998. It's also been off the road more or less since then. Until now. :)

We're based in Acworth and would be glad to help anyone with reproduction parts. We're dealers for Fine Lines, Legendary, AMD and Goodmark. We specialize in weatherstripping.

Our website is www.dixierestorationparts.com, but don't hesitate to call us if you have a question. 770-975-9898 10am to 9pm M-F.

Thanks and Happy New Year guys !

Randy

Hi, I live in Lula, just NE of Gainesville and own a restoration shop. We do repairs on any car but like the Mopars the most. We can help you with the cluster repairs. I have one 70 Duster in the yard and many parts are gone. We have 3 Darts and one Barracuda. Contact me at 706-677-2800. I also have a page on Face Book with lots of pictures of the cars we have worked on. Search on Dirt Dobber Classics. Thanks Ron

I am in Fairburn, have a 73 Duster that I am just beginning to learn about. Got her with needing new tires, new tie-rods/sleeves, an alignment, turn signals not working correctly, hazards not working, instrument cluster not lighting up, speedometer not working, odometer not working, gas gauge not working, interior dome light not working, and a small coolant/transmission leak. So working on taking care of all of those :D

I live in Cumming GA. I have a 69 Dart I've owned since 2001 and I'm finally getting around to actually restoring it. Here are the most current photos of my car after getting it back from the body shop having from the doors back straightened out and new AMD driver's full oem rear quarter, AMD driver's door jamb lock pillar, all new AMD trunk floor & AMD floor extensions, AMD deck filler panel, AMD trunk gutters, AMD tail light mounts, and passenger rear quarter patch installed.

Hope to meet some local guys go to some shows. As of now my car is in MS until I get most of the body work and paint done. I hope to have that all finished within the next year or so so I can get it over here in GA and start taking out to shows.

DSC07166.JPG

DSC07172.JPG

DSC07174.JPG

DSC07184.JPG

DSC07185.JPG

That will be one straight body when its done!!

Back in September, three of us from the area met at a show at the Cummings Fairgrounds. It was HOT outside, but it was fun hanging with some FABO Mopar guys!!

Just wanted to let people know that I am located in Jasper and we can provide most of all of your restoration needs. I have pretty much grown up with these cars with Dad's purchase of a 69 Charger R/T which is still in the family. The parts business started as a hobby and is still a hobby with a business side to it. Unlike some vendors who only want to sell parts, we know which parts fit and ways to save you money. No need to buy new door seals if you can just replace the clips for the tenth of the price. And unlike many vendors, we keep a large stock of inventory available for the customers. Due to us providing parts for many of the larger vendors, we are able to purchase from them and offer you savings for these needed pieces. Just drop us a call or an e-mail for your questions. We stock product from these and numerous other major vendors: ACC Carpet, AMD, AMK, Brewers Transmissions, Dales Cuda Shop, ECS, Hoffman's Winners Circle, Legendary Interiors, Metro Molded Parts, PUI, Quirey, Restoration Specialties, Right Stuff, Soft Seal, Southwest, Steele Rubber, Stephens Performance, Trim Parts and Vans. Please let us give you a quote on your next purchase and I am sure we can save you money, some parts I know that I cannot sell it cheaper and I will gladly give that information to you as well as we know the cost to do these cars can become very expensive.
Thanks,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
Ph. 404-643-5760
r.l.oshields@att.net

-
Back