Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsder

way back when
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar 2808650 std pistons. Set of 8 sitting since new from '70s, unused, but not perfect. A little scruffy, but should be better than some old greasy carboned up ones; some spotted, factory tape keeping pins in has gone bad, not one of Chrysler's better ideas. Cleaned one with solvent, but the rest for purchaser. Pulling and tossing the individual factory boxes so they will fit in a large Priority Flat box. Pay by PayPal, $36 shipping included to US domestic with Friends and Family payment for net, or $38 if Using Goods and Services payment. PM if interested. Mailed from Wash State
318 pist-1.JPG
318 pist-2.JPG

I don't see that number listed in the factory car parts manual. Something industrial or marine? Interesting that they don't have any valve reliefs. What do they measure?

Truck pistons. Two other guys, and I, bought out the remaining Chrysler parts when Winnebago switched to GM power. I got the pistons, rings, bearings, cams, and misc. One of the other guys took the transmissions, and the other guy took the blocks, cranks & heads.

I don't believe that's an accurate interchange. The poly 318 pistons are different. Maybe if the heads are thick enough to cut some valve reliefs?

Probably a typo in the description, likely should be '73-'78. Otherwise that about looks like them. In any case sold now. Thanks for the interest.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back