-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickBpBp

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
NOS 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S RH upper rear window trim reveal molding. This is in very nice Nos condition. What's left of the original wrapper is dried out with a couple tiny spots where the yellow wrapper is stuck to it. Part # 2783538 Very Hard to find piece.
$160 Plus shipping

NOS 1968-69 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S RH lower rear window stainless trim molding. This is in very nice Nos condition. What's left of the original wrapper is dried out and even less of it from taking pictures. This is an incredibly hard to find piece used let alone Nos.
$190 Plus shipping

Parts are located in SE PA.
Can send more pictures if interested.
Pm here on the board or post on the ad.
Thanks for free ad FABO!

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_8628.JPG

IMG_8629.JPG

IMG_8630.JPG

Notchback and fastback are different for trim around rear windows?
I dont think "formula S" makes any difference? Nice pieces by the way.

Notchback and fastback are different for trim around rear windows?
I dont think "formula S" makes any difference? Nice pieces by the way.

I have them on e-bay so I cut and pasted the ad... So Formula S is just in there for a search word...

Yes Notchback and fastback are COMPLETELY different trim for the rear window... 67 is also Plastic not stainless like 68-9...

Thanks, now I'm lost as to which piece is which?
I have them on e-bay so I cut and pasted the ad... So Formula S is just in there for a search word...

Yes Notchback and fastback are COMPLETELY different trim for the rear window... 67 is also Plastic not stainless like 68-9...

Ok, I got ya, the 1st 5 pics #2783538 is the 67 Mylar lockstrip for the rear windshield. Any yellowing/hazing? I would be concerned about brittleness etc for 50 yr old "plastic"
1st pic is the plastic 67 only Notchback RH Upper and the 2nd set of pics is the RH 68-9 Lower for a fast back which is twice the size of the notchback piece.

Ok, I got ya, the 1st 5 pics #2783538 is the 67 Mylar lockstrip for the rear windshield. Any yellowing/hazing? I would be concerned about brittleness etc for 50 yr old "plastic"

No concern as it is as fresh/pliable as it was when new with nice chrome that hasn't seen daylight in decades.. Plus how do you know when it was made could have been made in the 80's or later who knows they did not just stop making parts after the model year was done....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back