[FOR SALE] NOS and nice used misc

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round knurled knobs and PLYMOUTH letters sold.

Sorry Dave I just saw your post.... I will take pics and respond.

control arm bolt bushings
70 side lens
road runner emblems
4 square chrome buttons
seat release knob
are they wiper knobs or cig
whats the wiper switch numbers
340 emblem if not sold already
is that a 68 lens?

Not sure which lens you are referring to as 68 lens..
There are 2 340 emblems....1 73' Dart Sport Style which is like new or NOS...can't say... 35$
The other with red inlay has a broken stud but otherwise really nice...cheap.. 7$
4 squares are seat emblems I think.... 15$
Below are pics if wiper switch #s

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Oh god ! You made me think of all the Johnny Lightnings and Model Motoring HO slot cars I have sitting in boxes....
More crap ! Lol
Always looking for some nore cool Mopar Johnny Lightnings. Let me know if your sellling those.

lens next to the radio
what are the other wiper numbers
you sure those are seat emblems and not door panel squares?

How much ? Bottom picture ?

Last edited:
You need to price some of this stuff out! This could help with a kid or grandkids college $$
I'm all for a good deal but wow the stuff you are pulling out lol

Lens next to radio is a 68 Cuda driver quality with a small crack. Free$. Not sure why I had that in there...
Square emblems might be for door panels....don't recall... Maybe Cuda stuff...

Can't read the oth number without cheaters... But it's a 3586604 or something... Which doesn't make sense since it's an older mid 60s looking switch ?

I did this on a whim and really didn't think I would have such a Response... Not looking to get rich..just move some crap. Some of the stuff I have no idea of value..just pulling numbers ours of my arse...hopefully fare prices... Nobody will offend me by making an offer.

Plymouth letters are gone... Coat hooks 25$ They are really sharp ! I was tempted to put them in my Barracuda. They add a certain touch....much classier then plastic.

Plymouth letters are gone... Coat hooks 25$ They are really sharp ! I was tempted to put them in my Barracuda. They add a certain touch....much classier then plastic.
Do you happen to have a rear speaker knob for a 66 satellite or anything else for a 66 satellite?

I might ...but a lot of this stuff I have because it was Mopar stuff and I couldn't just toss it it many years ago.... Do you know what it looks like ?

The 340 emblem with red inlay....that’s from a 70-73 ‘Cuda 340 hood emblem...but the 340 is broken off...should be one emblem and say ‘cuda-340...cool though, I have the same 340 section on my 74 Satellite 340 sebring plus...I added it below the Sebring Plus trunk emblem and most people think it’s factory.

Mbaird,

Your inbox is full. I'm interested in the lower control arm studs, if not spoken for yet.

Interested in the round light switch knob with the long shaft and one round wiper knob if the chrome is good. Is the turn signal arm new? They look like they will fit a 72 Duster?

Here are the items that are sold so far at this moment...
Control arm spindeles
70 valiant marker light/reflector
4 round knobs at lower right of last pic ( 1 is headlight with post)
Wiper switches
73 340 Emblem
seat latch knob
4 square door panel bezels
PLYMOUTH letters
68 Cuda park lens
coat hooks
RR emblems sold

Last edited:
Let me know if I forgot to list something you bought.

I am working today so be patient with my response times please....

here some help both sets of road runner emblems are sold
My Bad, I thought I had first dibs on them emblems and the clock ? I am in no rush, Just let me know when you have the time. I know how it can be, C

63 spf... I am sorry I thought you were just interested in a bulk purchase.... my misunderstanding.
I really should have been more organized.
But like I said this was a whim that came upon me as I was scouring my crap for an igniton switch bezel for 4spragtop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back