-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I have a number of NOS name plates that FABO members will have the first shot at. These are all un-used never mounted NOS name plates. Just about all of them have the factory nylon barrel nuts on them. These are factory MOPAR name plates that were used in production they are not re-pops. Prices are as listed and do not include shipping from Michigan, also if your are interested and paying with PayPal you need to pay without PayPal fees. If you need any other pictures or have any other questions contact me via conversation.
1 A pair of 340 Four Barrel Challenger Hood emblems part #3443246 $120.00
2 A pair of 1970/75 Dart Swinger emblems part #3446102 $120.00
3 A pair of 1972/75 Duster emblems part #3680304 $90.00
4 One 1972 Demon emblem part #3680247 $75.00
5 One 1970 Duster hood and trunk lid PLYMOUTH emblem " NO barrel nuts" part #2998042 $50.00
6 A pair of 1971/74 Barracuda emblems "NO barrel nuts" part #3505456 $120.00
7 A pair of 1970/74 Cuda 340 hood emblems part #3443158 $125.00
8 A pair of 1970/74 Dart fender and trunk emblems part #3445985 $50.00 SOLD!!!
And also away from emblems and name plates are
9 A set of four, 2 fronts and 2 rear marker lights part #3587441 red and #3587438 amber
marker light assemblies with gaskets only NO mounting nuts included, they have a few scuff marks from being around for 40 plus years but are still NOS. $60.00

001.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

016.JPG

018.JPG

Last edited:
I'm going to question your claim.... All of the items you listed are currently being re-popped however you say they are NOS. Do you have anyway to prove that? I've seen re-popped emblems with the nylon barrel nuts.

Can you post pictures of the backs to show the casting dates? I have a fratzog emblem for a 70/71 challenger that NOS and has the date stamp of 1969 on it.

Riddler

Well besides knowing where these emblems and name plates came from and owning them for over 40 years, and each one of them has the Chrysler Pentastar logo on the back by the part number. I have looked for casting dates on the back of these emblems and I do not see any casting dates although there are other numbers below the part numbers right next to the Pentastar, on the 340 Four Barrel emblems the numbers are 58395, on the Demon emblem there are two more sets of numbers they are 55062 that is next to the Pentastar and on the other end of the emblem is another number it's 33092, on the Duster emblems the other number is 80207 and a small 1 and the other one has a small 2 not sure what they mean. Anyhow I would think this would kind of prove my point, this is the reason for the prices on each one "these are for real". If they were re-pops the prices would be close to the ones on eBay and I do not think that re-pops will have the Pentastar logo on the back. I do have some pictures of the backs that I will show but the logo is so small that it will not show up. Any how for those of you who want the real deal, take my word for it, these are for real and they will be listed on here for a short time then off to eBay. I am thinning out a bunch of items that I have collected for years and I am giving the FABO members first shot at them. By the way what is a fratzog emblem?

003.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

Last edited:
This is a fratzog.

2840621.JPG

I'm going to watch your items, I have repops of the parts you've listed here but I'm working on a Pro Touring 76 Duster.

Riddler

I tried to take a better picture of the Pentastar on the back of the emblems but they are just to small to show up. I don't know if they re-pop these or not but I also have 13 of these NOS Duster decals part number #3506048 that I am going to sell, they are going for $20.00 each, and I only have one of the Duster 340 decals part #3506049 it will sell for $25.00 NOS also, the other decal just the word Duster I think it was ripped off of another 340 decal. Also is there anyone who know what this part is? I found 5 of them in my stash of name plates and do not remember what they are for. Also here are a few more pictures of the marker lights.

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

030.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

Nope I don't have any Fratzog's but I do have this NOS 1970 Dodge Challenger grill emblem part number #2998547 and it also has another number by the Pentastar it's 42989 and it has the words GENERAL DETROIT on the back, somebody has an NOS one listed on eBay right now for $125.00

031.JPG

032.JPG

Hey Riddler can you look at the re-pop parts that you have of the ones that I have listed and tell me how many if any have the Pentastar on the back of them and the part numbers along with the other numbers. And if anyone know what the other numbers stand for please chime in.
Thanks

Hey Riddler can you look at the re-pop parts that you have of the ones that I have listed and tell me how many if any have the Pentastar on the back of them and the part numbers along with the other numbers. And if anyone know what the other numbers stand for please chime in.
Thanks

Of course I'll check them tonight when I get home. I'll do my best to get pictures but like you they are small and hard to photograph. I'd like to get one of those stickers for the rear of my Duster. I believe that's where they go. I'm over in Windsor and come to Michigan once in a while.

Thanks,

Riddler

Those little lights you posted...they look like an indicator light that goes on the dash of something industrial or a truck of some kind...usually indication something has been turned on...i'm sure the rat/street rod guys might like these....don't believe they are brand specific...could be used for dash mounted turn signal indicators too!

Ok so I checked my emblems. I have 2 repops and an NOS.

Here's the differences I've found on the Duster emblems.

NOS has a D C with little dashes around it. It's a casting time mark. This is on the backside of the S in Duster.

NOS also has a casting number of 46430 with a small 2 on the lower portion of the D in Duster on the backside.

Now the repops have 9729 on the upper portion of the D in Duster on the backside.

66cuda. I'm still interested in a Duster sticker and also done nylon lock nuts if you still have some extras.

Joe

Hey Joe, I will send you my PayPal address via conversation and then you can let me know where you want it shipped to. I can't see it being more than $4.00 or $5.00 to ship it to Windsor. As far as the nylon locks I do not have any extras, they are all on the emblems and the emblems will be sold that way. As far as your re-pops do any of them have the Pentastar logo on them? My NOS Duster emblems have the Pentastar emblem at the top of the D just to the right of the mounting stud, at the bottom of the D is the other set of numbers which on mine are 80207 and then a small 1 on one of them and a small 2 on the other and the part number is located in the top of the T and E part # 3680304 and all of these numbers look like they were hand engraved in the die or mold that they were cast in. Just curious if your re-pops have the Pentaster logo or not. The Duster emblems are the only ones that the numbers look this way on, all the other emblems and name plate part numbers look like machine stamped block numbers.

Last edited:
Well Joe you asked me if I had proof that these emblems were in fact NOS, I hope that this proves it. I am sending the set of Dart emblems to Jim out in Cal and I will ask him to reply on what shape and that they are NOS.
# 8 DART emblems SOLD!!!
Thanks FABO

Last edited:
Nope I believe you... Just wanted to confirm what you had. I'm hoping to add money to paypal soon for a sticker.

Riddler

# 8 DART Name Plates PENDING
Hi Bob just got the dart fender emblems. they look great Were these vacuumed sealed? No signs of air or sun ever hitting them The black paint is so dark and shiny they are shaming me into re doing my swinger emblems thanks Jim

No Jim they weren't vacuum packed, they are just new old stock that have been in storage since the 70's. They have never seen the outdoors or even been near a car and have been in a covered box all this time. All these emblems that I have have been around for a long time and it's just time for me to let them go and give somebody else a chance to complete there project. Glad you are happy with them, I will leave positive feedback for you.
Thanks again
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back