Not open for further replies.

whiteduster

Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Contact seller
GOT THIS ON EBAY I DONT NEED IT NOS AND READY TO GO $30 SHIPPED

BIVIOT.jpg

Buyer beware, tries to rape me and a guilt trip after I declined the pounding.:icon_fU:
Oh ya sorry gonna pass lmao.

Last edited:
wanna know the real story please pm me don't trust people who put an pussy like trudeau as leader for so many years wow FU emjoi good one not!

Ok, here it is. You wanted $30 SHIPPED in the US correct? I asked you WEDNESDAY, how much EXTRA to ship to me in my beautiful country of Canada. You FINALLY got back to me today(no big deal though.) Your reply was $25 US for shipping. I was a little surprised, cuz I know my shipping. I told you in the pm I was surprised that it was $25 EXTRA( remember your price was SHIPPED, yes in US), so I figured that you would want maybe $10-15 US extra??? But no you wanted $25. So now shipped to me is $55?? I politely declined and upon doing so you acted like a ***** and said and I quote "thanks for wasting my time"
THEN you told me in some illiterate illegible letters that " thanks now I'm stuck with this part".
End of quoting.
Next you bring politics into it? Why because you're an illiterate ****? And that is how you argue/fight?
Soooo big boy how are you "stuck with this part"??
Kweshtun #2, you illiterate ****, just how did I waste your time? You took 3 days to get back to me.
Did you know you can get an online ship quote?
Back to beating your wife and kicking your dog. And its emoji ffs:BangHead::icon_fU:

**edit** I know this will get deleted and I'm cool with it, but please leave it up for a while for everyone to see.
Oh and I'm cheap too?? Lmao.
Check yer ratings Cletus....
GOT THIS ON EBAY I DONT NEED IT NOS AND READY TO GO $30 SHIPPED

View attachment 1715779772

wanna know the real story please pm me don't trust people who put an pussy like trudeau as leader for so many years wow FU emjoi good one not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back