Not all YouTube is bad.

-

thesiren74

Reaction score
I've watched his videos at least twice, yeah it's Fords he talks about but they're all air pumps.

Why are the engine builder's not commenting on this thread?
Ford engines..mopar site..?
They're all air pumps, so what the diff..jk
Lol
Unfortunately..theres a flood of people making videos...oversaturated and more bad/boring ones than are good. Also If you build enough..you need a break... You dont want to watch others do it.

Ford engines..mopar site..?
They're all air pumps, so what the diff..jk
Lol
Unfortunately..theres a flood of people making videos...oversaturated and more bad/boring ones than are good. Also If you build enough..you need a break... You dont want to watch others do it.
Could you share knowledge? Or is it some secret code between old Mopar guy's to not share their understanding of mopar engines with anyone else? Or do we just follow antiquated mopar books from the 70"s?

Could you share knowledge? Or is it some secret code between old Mopar guy's to not share their understanding of mopar engines with anyone else? Or do we just follow antiquated mopar books from the 70"s?
I thought i was. Guess not...? Then again much of what I do is focused ,not through a camera..and some thing people might or do refuse because out of 50 something yrs.. I migh be the only one to report an odd issue...like with 340's or some ..misaligned main oiling vs upper bearing shell. If someone wanted to do that camera crap for me while I work..I could or would be more apt to showing more. Honestly it took a lot of patience to do the few videos I have up. There's something else I could think of where you at a camera it really takes the natural mood out of it , I think you get what I'm saying. Knowing your way around an engine is the main thing..identifying its strong and weak points. Bolt identification, what lives and what kills.You build around or modify, which ever you choose, for any issues. The early years I had to depend upon books...and old timers. ..showing me, explaining sometimes..and or affirming when I was on a roll. ..or even better finding out they were incorrect all together once in a while.
Build around the heads or octane used is thee most basic starting point...everything imo follows those two things.

-
Back