Not mine 1969 GTS M code 440

-
That underside is as clean as my 67 dart, garaged, so cal car.

Too bad it is not restored to OEM, paint, trim etc.

Loaded as far as M-codes go. Since I bought mine I’ve been collecting photos and I haven’t seen more than one or 2 with 3 speed wipers, and can’t recall any with passenger mirror but I’ll have to look into the archives. Tachometer is pretty cool too. Colour change will hurt, white with red interior and stripe would be awesome.

Same paint scheme as my Swinger. Mine came with the factory speed wipers, Redlines and small hubcaps like this one also. Not crazy about the red interior here, but still, this is one nice looking Dart.

Nice looing car but don't those stamped #'s look a little dicey ? IDK
That kinda thing isn't uncommon since it was stamped by hand, but that does look a little strange.

What's your opinion of its current value? Considering its the wrong color and it possibly doesn't have the original engine.

I have the same m code . My is original black with red stripe. Red interior.

What's your opinion of its current value? Considering its the wrong color and it possibly doesn't have the original engine.

It has some pluses (variable wipers, passenger mirror, tach and correct drivers manifold) and its sharp, minuses are colour change (big one for me, I couldn’t own a black car). It has an added AM/FM which it’s not coded for. 65K? Things are getting expensive now, tho.

-
Back