Not mine but looks decent for the price in the pics...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
again this is not my car and i know nothing about it..

doesn't look bad at all for the price in the pictures. i would think someone could get it a little cheaper then advertised too. i like the color combo also.. if i didn't have too much **** already i'd be over looking at it now...:)

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger

Someone has gotta question the odometer reading. Is that the actual mileage or has it been flipped and it's just being misrepresented? Some clarification about that would be good.

If it is the actual mileage what a cherry to drive....

JW

i couldn't care less about true mileage as long as the body is as nice as it looks for that money.. seriously its a slant six 72 dart. not like low mileage will up the value much. now if it was an original "performance car" then it would mean a ton more.

Last edited:
i couldn't care less about true mileage as long as the body is as nice as it looks for that money.. seriously its a slant six 72 dart. not like low mileage will up the value much. now if it was an original "performance car" then it would mean a ton more.

No doubt.... I just felt "tilted" about that. I could care less about the value myself. Same color interior as mine. I would find a vintage under the dash AC unit and run the wheels off that thing lol...

JW

thet trunk mat looks OEM, No one reproduces the correct hounds tooth that mine came with and that one looks like mine

thet trunk mat looks OEM, No one reproduces the correct hounds tooth that mine came with and that one looks like mine

I went back aan looked a

I went back and took a second look. When I see what people are asking for clapped out car this is a deal.... It won't sit on clist long...

JW

Someone has gotta question the odometer reading. Is that the actual mileage or has it been flipped and it's just being misrepresented? Some clarification about that would be good.

If it is the actual mileage what a cherry to drive....

JW

Why is it hard to believe? Look at the pedals. They don't look 123,*** miles worn to me. Besides, like Joe said who cares about the mileage as long as the body is in good shape? Looks like it could be original to me.

I went back aan looked a

I went back and took a second look. When I see what people are asking for clapped out car this is a deal.... It won't sit on clist long...

JW

I agree the junk I see out there for 5k makes this on a steal as long as it’s as clean as it looks. Like I said if we didn’t have our 70 and the LRE I’d be all over it and I’m not a huge fan of the 72-up cars.

That’s a nice find and whoever buys it is going to be happy. Compared to the other 45 year old A bodies listed in that price range, this one doesn’t need much to be a cruiser.

Hard to tell on my phone but here are the 72 colors.

1972-Dodge-pg01.jpg?_ga=2.99184214.9726248.1550482181-11034619.jpg

-
Back