Nss rules

-

Deweywinger&howe

Reaction score
l m gonna put a 426 in 68 Cuda drag carI wondered about rules in the Midwest.l want it legal but l want it set up for 14-32s also.right now it sets tall with the cal tracs burp might redo the tail of the car

There are several discussions on B Bodies right now about NSS and different rules for different areas around the country.
Jump on in and find the answers you are looking for.

There are several discussions on B Bodies right now about NSS and different rules for different areas around the country.
Jump on in and find the answers you are looking for.
Thanx if your gonna build l it might as well b legal.& have potential to run 14’’ slicks

The thing is none of them are the same from sanction to sanction,or region. I stated on B Bodies that in 2006 I ran NSS/E at St.Louis and the index was 12.00/ Then I read that NSS/E is 10.00 some place else in the country. It used to be they didn't even allow A bodies. Some the cut off date is 67, others 72 and at one time all had to have 2-4's. Now single 4 bbl is ok ?
I too have a car,63 Plymouth Belvedere that I plan on running a period 361 engine. But may find out There is no class for my car other than bracket racing.
Still the best fun with the best people for me was running NSS.

I looked a little at it but there is no real consistancy from from group to group. IIRC I did find one that would let a second generation barracuda run with a big block single 4 barrel.

I like victory rules multi carb 69 and older-a1963 with dual quads would b an awesome car.single 4 carb what’s up with that?

Truth be told after or about 2008 when the economy took a dive,many guys stopped racing.Thus they up the cars to 72 and single 4bbls to get more people to the track.

Truth be told after or about 2008 when the economy took a dive,many guys stopped racing.Thus they up the cars to 72 and single 4bbls to get more people to the track.
I just love that victory nss class.it seems like a family.always a good show

-
Back