NW Ohio Noob

-

3rdLM23P9

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Greetings from NW Ohio! I joined FABO last month just before the Nats - learning a lot and still feeling my way around the site. Been helped already by several of you on a couple of problems (opportunities!) - many thanks!

Slow learner - just figured out how to upload pics! After a long absence from Mopars (kids, kids sports, kids college, life in general) jumped back in last year with this '69 340 Swinger (my 3rd over 30+ years - had a '70 340 Swinger as well). Still finding out things about the car, and remembering how hot, loud and tough it is with manual steering, manual brakes and a 4-speed.

Looking forward to getting to know and learn from eveyone - it is quite obvious this is a fun group with a tremendous amount of A bodies knowledge and know-how!

Thanks for a great site!

Attachments

• IMG_3704-2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3703-1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3702-1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3701-1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 120
Welcome! Wow, she's a beauty. That's my favorite Dart, 69' Swinger. Manual steering and brakes is part of the experience....lol.

Welcome to the FABO family. Love the color combo on your car!

Nice ride, Another forum member had a great description for the manual brake/steering Mopars from that era (my car for sure): "drives like a stagecoach".....

Beautiful ride, Welcome aboard! You will get used to all the manual stuff, it grows on you. I was going to convert at first then I prefer it the way it is.

-
Back