NWDRA SWAP MEET

-

yellow rose

Overnight Sensation
Reaction score
Sunday January 28 2018 the North West Drag Racing Associtation is holding its annual swap meet.

It's not all Chrysler stuff but it's all indoors, with concrete floors, inside toilets and a snack bar that, IIRC sells beer.

Just north of Vancouver Washington on Interstate 5 at the Clark County Fair Grounds.

I will be there. My friends have a booth with MOPAR parts. If your looking for any thing special , let me know . If they have it make sure they bring it.

Sunday January 28 2018 the North West Drag Racing Associtation is holding its annual swap meet.

It's not all Chrysler stuff but it's all indoors, with concrete floors, inside toilets and a snack bar that, IIRC sells beer.

Just north of Vancouver Washington on Interstate 5 at the Clark County Fair Grounds.
I'm going to go just so I can walk right in front of you and buy all the good stuff! :poke: lol

you sure Yr and jpar aren't twins or alter personalities. I'm beginning to wonder.

great news, I didn't know this. I will do my best to get out there. Thanks for posting.

-
Back