Well I finally got my disc brake conversion done on my 69 Dodge Dart GT. Thought I would share some pictures and observations of my project. I purchased the Pirate Jack manual disc brake kit. All things considered, I thought it was very reasonably priced. It was not missing any parts and I actually had a number of pieces of hardware left over (maybe that is bad). The components included bigger ball joints with the adapter sleeve for the factory UCAs. While others have used the locking nut for the UCA without issue, I just was not comfortable with that set up. Additionally, while one sleeve slipped into the spindle clean, one did not even fully clear the top of the spindle bore. This let me to make a major mistake that led me to ultimately purchase new tubular UCAs from PST. Despite some concerns, those tubular UCAs ended up being a good decision. I made the conversion because I was tired of the constant problems I was having with the old worn out parts particularly on the passenger side front wheel. Disassembly is pretty easy to do. You should decide from the beginning if you want to change UCAs or LCAs. Having a good ball joint separator/pickle fork was critical to the disassembly. Side note: the jack stands I used are not the ones that have been recalled.