Odd

-

Quantum53

Reaction score
Not sure where I saved this from the other day so don't ask. I've never seen this before. Looks like a Valiant front end on a Barracuda.

40201265.jpg.png

Not sure where I saved this from the other day so don't ask. I've never seen this before. Looks like a Valiant front end on a Barracuda.

View attachment 1715167333

Yup, that's what it looks like alright!

Those fenders had to take some serious work, all of the body lines from the Valiant/Duster fenders are gone. So, either that was a lot of metal work, or there's a ton of bondo.

Yep, too boxy up front just doesn't go well with the rest. Looks like it could be Europe...maybe he just used what he had?

Looking at the License plate could be English born or Australian because they had a hand in some Mopars years ago.

sure looks like poo poo...but 90% of that is because of the painted bumpers and the rims

Looking at the License plate could be English born or Australian because they had a hand in some Mopars years ago.

the way the tach is facing, it looks like a regular car to me

I've always wondered what a cuda clip looked like on a Dart. Anybody got that photo?

With 67-69 barracuda parts being so expensive, this was probably a much cheaper way to get in to a Barracuda and get it on the road. Sure, it look a little off, but someone likes it!

I kinda like it, too. Nice to see some imagination.

Probably eliminated a lot of nose weight with Fiber glass fenders, hood, bumper and the the plastic duster /aluminum Valiant grille. Those cuda grilles have some weight to them. I am guessing the whole nose is fiberglass. so removing the lines would be easy, Check out the light weight turn signals in the grille support. Just some cheaper to ship go fast parts. I like the idea. Just no so much the look.

-
Back